ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
General Angling Topics => Saltwater Lure Angling => Topic started by: kleinsnor on April 26, 2015, 04:47:05 PM
-
Hi guys,
I would like to know what fish I can expect to catch in Kleinbrak this time of the year, or in the area?All advise would be appreciated. I will be in Hartenbos for two weeks. I only do catch & relaese
Thanks
-
hi Kleinsnor, :welc: you can try for Grunter on the sandbank close to the trainbridge when the tide pushes and there's enough water obviously,often one sees them tailing in the shallows on this bank for prawns...If you're lucky you might encounter kob and small Leeries might still be around too...If you're on Facebook you could join "Hengel in Mosselbaai en omgewing"otherwise have a look here at spots http://www.ultimateangling.co.za/index.php?topic=17533.msg296711#msg296711 (http://www.ultimateangling.co.za/index.php?topic=17533.msg296711#msg296711) you'll see the sandbank/mudflat on the second picture near the trainbridge... :FST: :hehe: w;k
-
Thanks Lofty your artical on that link is magic
kleinsnor