ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
General Angling Topics => Saltwater Lure Angling => Topic started by: Bunks on February 08, 2015, 09:33:41 AM
-
Hi All . Looking for some advice on a spinning outfit targeting mainly natal snoek. And what braid will you advice as well.
Also don't want to break the bank +_ R2000 for the rod and reel.
Thanks
Bunks
-
If it is from a boat then shimano trevalla 7ft mh with stradic 4000/5000 and 20lb goosen or power pro braid you need that softer tipped rod or the hooks tear out of the snoek's mouth trust me i learned the hard way.
-
Thanks for the reply.
Ended up buying a Assassin Amia 11ft and a Shimano Stradic.
EISH so much for a budget.
-
Thanks for the reply.
Ended up buying a Assassin Amia 11ft and a Shimano Stradic.
EISH some much for a budget.
Sounds great, which Stradic did you buy?
-
Hi Charles
I bought the 5000 fj.
-
Hi Charles
I bought the 5000 fj.
Nice! Must be a great combo.
-
Hi Charles
I bought the 5000 fj.
great reel and combo,love my Stradic 5000FJ and will suggest it to anyone in that price range... :rck" mine is loaded with 20lb braid... :clwn
-
Took it for a test drive this morning casts a mile. Now for that first fish :happ:
-
Thanks for the reply.
Ended up buying a Assassin Amia 11ft and a Shimano Stradic.
EISH so much for a budget.
:hyst: That's what I wanted to suggest to you, but didn't have the heart to tell you it's way out your budget!!
-
Reefs when they showed me that setup the last thing I thought of was the budget. :hehe: