ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website

General Angling Topics => Saltwater Lure Angling => Topic started by: Calvin Fourie on February 05, 2015, 08:39:08 AM

Title: fishing strand with the spoon
Post by: Calvin Fourie on February 05, 2015, 08:39:08 AM
Greetings all! I'm heading down to strand for 2 days for sport and was just wondering if I get some time off what the conditions are like for spinning there? Can I expect to catch any shad or kob?
Title: Re: fishing strand with the spoon
Post by: Steenie on February 05, 2015, 08:32:13 PM
Greetings all! I'm heading down to strand for 2 days for sport and was just wondering if I get some time off what the conditions are like for spinning there? Can I expect to catch any shad or kob?

Shad and Garrick can be targeted at Blake's Beach in the Strand on spoons.
Title: Re: fishing strand with the spoon
Post by: travelmember on February 05, 2015, 10:11:59 PM
What dates will you be down?
Title: Re: fishing strand with the spoon
Post by: Calvin Fourie on February 06, 2015, 05:40:20 AM
6th and 7th
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal