ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
General Angling Topics => Saltwater Lure Angling => Topic started by: Echo7 on January 30, 2015, 11:58:34 AM
-
Amazing...
LiveLeak.com - How to Make Realistic Shrimp Lures from Plastic Straws (http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0fc_1422517212)
-
That's clever...
Sure it would fool many fish.
-
I saw that a few days ago and thought that it was like origami using straws - some good finger dexterity and innovation
But eish! so much time to make! I would rather buy fresh prawns
-
Very cool but making it doesn't look easy
-
It looks like Mr Miyagi have too much time on his hands since his retirement from the movie business. :hehe:
Jokes aside, it looks great and I think with enough practice anyone would be able to do it. Maybe it is a good project for the GP guys during the long cold winter. w;k
-
very clever, I will give it a try, just not sure if my fingers are dextrous enough these days, let alone the eyesight :-)
-
That is brilliant :shk im off to pick and pay to get some straws :hehe: :hehe: