ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website

General Angling Topics => Saltwater Lure Angling => Topic started by: Randon on January 25, 2015, 12:41:23 PM

Title: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: Randon on January 25, 2015, 12:41:23 PM
Hi there, has anyone fished the Zombie Z kller lure? would like t know if it has the same action as the popular Zeneth Z Claw?
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: Lenny on January 26, 2015, 09:04:33 AM
Post a Pic of the lure Man .


Just easier for all of use , thats lazy to google them ....
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: Randon on January 26, 2015, 10:11:43 AM
Zombie Z killer
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: allsorts on January 27, 2015, 10:31:07 AM
Yes, works exactly the same - see RSD article http://www.rocksurfanddeep.mobi///a/26423/top-water-grunter (http://www.rocksurfanddeep.mobi///a/26423/top-water-grunter)
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: Randon on January 27, 2015, 11:10:33 AM
Tanx allot allsorts
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: smiley6996 on January 28, 2015, 10:46:59 AM
Let's put it this way any lure will work to catch fish but you get good lures and you get cheap lures witch are normally copies of the good lure it's like 4x4s would you like to cross Africa in a Tata or a Toyota I have the zombie killer in my box and I have had fish attack it but  after missing every fish I gave a closer inspection the hooks are far to small for the lure the other thing I noticed is the wire is very thin compared to other lures like the rapalas I can't comment as to it's similarities to the zclaw as I have never used a zclaw my 2 cents on the zombie killer
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: allsorts on January 28, 2015, 01:31:19 PM
Let's put it this way any lure will work to catch fish but you get good lures and you get cheap lures witch are normally copies of the good lure it's like 4x4s would you like to cross Africa in a Tata or a Toyota I have the zombie killer in my box and I have had fish attack it but  after missing every fish I gave a closer inspection the hooks are far to small for the lure the other thing I noticed is the wire is very thin compared to other lures like the rapalas I can't comment as to it's similarities to the zclaw as I have never used a zclaw my 2 cents on the zombie killer


OK I'm going to respond to this post because I worked on developing this product with the importer and Curt Coetzee and Dean Pretorious (amongst others) did the testing.   


Have I understood you correctly? 


1. In your opinion it's a sub-standard copy of a lure you've never used?
2. The fish like it but...
3. You missed fish because the hooks are too small. What size would you like to see on them?  I ask because I specified #4 BKK's on the 105mm model based on the Z'Claw's hook size being 1 size smaller (the 90mm model has 6's).
4. Hook wire is too thin.  Are the hooks too weak? For interest sake did you try to bend those 'thin wire' hooks to compare with same size hooks on other lures?  I tested BKK #2 treble's on an 80cm yellowtail and they didn't bend.   

Help me here please :-) 6996





Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: smiley6996 on January 28, 2015, 02:17:44 PM
How's it allsorts it's only the hooks gap that is a concern to me otherwise I love the way it walks the wire I was talking about is the body's wire been thin but I only target grunts and the odd leery so it don't bother me that much but on bigger fish it could be a problem I have no issues with the hook type I know they strong it's only the size 
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: allsorts on January 28, 2015, 03:49:42 PM
No sweat Smiley - by all means try a larger treble or singles.  I know Curt uses assists sometimes to help with grunter hook-ups.  You can also add another split ring to drop the treble hook points down a bit or even use assist cord / heavy braid to lengthen the drop on trebles.  Thanks for the input on the attachment wires - we might well go to a heavier guage - will check with factory. 
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: Cam Mundy on January 28, 2015, 05:42:47 PM
Let's put it this way any lure will work to catch fish but you get good lures and you get cheap lures witch are normally copies of the good lure it's like 4x4s would you like to cross Africa in a Tata or a Toyota I have the zombie killer in my box and I have had fish attack it but  after missing every fish I gave a closer inspection the hooks are far to small for the lure the other thing I noticed is the wire is very thin compared to other lures like the rapalas I can't comment as to it's similarities to the zclaw as I have never used a zclaw my 2 cents on the zombie killer


OK I'm going to respond to this post because I worked on developing this product with the importer and Curt Coetzee and Dean Pretorious (amongst others) did the testing.   


Have I understood you correctly? 


1. In your opinion it's a sub-standard copy of a lure you've never used?
2. The fish like it but...
3. You missed fish because the hooks are too small. What size would you like to see on them?  I ask because I specified #4 BKK's on the 105mm model based on the Z'Claw's hook size being 1 size smaller (the 90mm model has 6's).
4. Hook wire is too thin.  Are the hooks too weak? For interest sake did you try to bend those 'thin wire' hooks to compare with same size hooks on other lures?  I tested BKK #2 treble's on an 80cm yellowtail and they didn't bend.   

Help me here please :-) 6996

Not really fair to jump down the guys throat when he's a 100% correct as far as I can tell, you even say you compared hooks against the original lure for reference.

In my mind being "involved" in the development means taking a prototype testing an refining it till its perfect then having the manufacturer put it into production. Not telling a Chinese factory to change the hooks and split rings on a OEM knock off lure.



Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: allsorts on January 28, 2015, 06:53:10 PM


Not really fair to jump down the guys throat when he's a 100% correct as far as I can tell, you even say you compared hooks against the original lure for reference.

In my mind being "involved" in the development means taking a prototype testing an refining it till its perfect then having the manufacturer put it into production. Not telling a Chinese factory to change the hooks and split rings on a OEM knock off lure.


In fairness Cam there is a bit more to it than that.  The basic OEM product was weighted wrong and so swam wrong, had no brand identity, no sighter, no rattle, no advertising, no testing, no distribution, the standard colours were horrible and the hooks were made of scooby wire.  Developed is exactly the right word - if I claimed to have originated the lure then call BS by all means.  I think 'knock-off' implies an attempt to counterfeit an item so that is not the correct terminology.

The Z'Claw in SW colours is exclusive to Ultimate Fishing in France (as you know I'm sure) and given the China/Japan/France links in the cost chain was never going to be anything but a niche product in SA selling for R400+ if it carried a decent mark-up.  I sold it online for many years at low mark-ups more or less as a service to local anglers until an importer suggested we work together on a wholesaleable item.  Zenith and Ultimate have spent not one red cent in the SA market so I have no qualms about leveraging a product I introduced, marketed and bought in volume.  I had the option of selling an exact duplicate but elected (thanks Curt for your input) to go with a lookalike - Z'Killers are 5 and 4mm bigger than the respective Z'Claws.   

I do admit to a slightly overdone passive-aggressive response but Smiley and I have already corresponded offline and harmony has been restored...

     
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: SAfish on January 28, 2015, 07:42:10 PM
I agree, you guys have handled it very well. True gentleman and with that you have shown what a great bunch of guys we have on UA .  :+ cred: to both of you.  :resp:
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: Randon on January 28, 2015, 07:50:22 PM
 :+ cred: to allsorts as I always wanted the Z claw but couldnt get it here in Durban,nevermind the price :cnfzd .Now I can get the Z killer wich works just as well.
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: smiley6996 on January 28, 2015, 08:47:31 PM
Ok just to get my side straight I like the lure but could never stop loving my rapala xwalk she's the first love of my lure box but when I first saw the zombie killer I assumed it was another cheap rip of but after a nice chat to allsorts I am wiser now I learnt that it's a S.A. product and I am all for south African lures local is mose lekker I will be supporting this lure all the way hopefully will have some pix to  prove the lure works soon tnx everyone for there comments and yes I will still change the hooks haha but that's just the way I been taught
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: allsorts on January 28, 2015, 08:53:44 PM
As per PMs from SAFish and REEFMAN there is a request to clarify pricing and availability of Z'Killers.  Thanks REEFMAN for the opportunity!  I cannot supply direct but there are dealers in all the provinces and I know the Allcocks are happy to mail orders anywhere in the country.  I have a (hopefully) up-to-date list of dealers and their contact details on www.zombielures.co.za (http://www.zombielures.co.za) and you can see all colours and sizes available.  We don't have an RRP but expect to pay around R90 coastal and a bit more in Gauteng.


As a thank you to UA I'm happy to sponsor a Z'Killer as a prize each month (February to April 2015) for the best photo of a topwater-caught fish by a UA forum member (any topwater).  Maybe REEFMAN would be kind enough to judge or nominate a judge?  Not sure about formats?
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: smiley6996 on January 28, 2015, 09:01:07 PM
Sounds like I am going to have to spend some time in the polluted waters of swartkops thanks for the sponsorship I paid 86 buck for my killer
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: Lenny on January 30, 2015, 09:02:29 PM
This lure are a lot like the old Bagleys , finger mullet .


I have not seen a Bagleys lure in a while , and have lost all mine , I've had  a couple and took  a bunch of Bass , Smallmouth and largies . Leeries from the Breeed to the Krom ate them too .


Had a really unique action , that just seemed to out fish most others .

I have had bad luck with Skitter pops and skitter walks , 3 of them the eyes broke off ... SO I am not spending any money on them soon again . [ the smaller skitter pops are the better one of the lot , hence the salt does eat it quickly is suppose]
[/size]
[/size][size=78%]I felt like [/size][size=78%][/size]spending money on the Skitter walks , that have that nice Colour almost holographic ..[size=78%]

[/size][size=78%]Theres a [/size]bunch of lures similar in size and weight  like this one in question , i mean not in shape , but like a Thaistick , 11 grams , and a baby clone in 110mm at 9 grams ... All of them under the 90 bucks a piece . [size=78%] [/size][size=78%]

[/size][size=78%]DO you guys think we can compare the lure with a Zara spook ? cause the Spook comes a a couple of sizes , puppy/dog / super spook . they have a Saltwater range too , They are in the same price class as this ..[/size][size=78%]

[/size][size=78%]After the baby clone , I will always always , [/size]throw[size=78%] a spook , I have [/size]a baby[size=78%] spook , Leeries love them .[/size][size=78%]
[/size][size=78%]I will agree that the way Heddon attaches those hook eyes are suspect , I have had spooks for many years with out [/size]having[size=78%] a breakage there , a bit of rust on the skrews , but thats it ...[/size][size=78%]

[/size][size=78%]Cheap lures sell , even the bad ones not saying any thing a a bd knock off , theres also many many lures thats has out priced [/size][size=78%][/size]themselves for our local market IMO .[size=78%]
[/size]But hey do sell , and its a very competitive market for a fact . [size=78%]

[/size]The marlin guys should give us perspective on what does a Spread cost them ?  [size=78%]

[/size]So saving , 30 bucks here , and thirty bucks there , at the end of the day you buy new hooks and better splits , minus 30 again ...[size=78%]

[/size]Lots of guys will argue , that fishing with a spoon , for e.g. . IS a better way , I say what ever gets the bite , and obviously your preferences .... [size=78%]

[/size]If its a 300 rand lure or a 35 rand lure , doesn't matter to me .[size=78%]
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: Fishersteve on January 30, 2015, 10:04:46 PM
A great story/journey in the making here, from Curts first grunt to THE Zombie Z killer.  (clap)


Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: xtc on January 31, 2015, 01:57:33 PM
edited
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: Half-Pint on January 31, 2015, 06:38:03 PM
All sorts any chance we can do a group order from you for the UA guys up in JHB?

Anyone else interested?
1) HP
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: SAfish on January 31, 2015, 07:57:42 PM

All sorts any chance we can do a group order from you for the UA guys up in JHB?

Anyone else interested?
1) HP
2) SAfish (I can collect when I go to Inhaca)
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: allsorts on January 31, 2015, 09:03:35 PM
The one downside of wholesaling a range of lures is that I unfortunately cannot supply direct (in competition with the dealers) but if you check the website ( www.zombielures.co.za (http://www.zombielures.co.za) ) all stocking dealers are listed (you can also see colours and sizes).  There are a few in Gauteng (including Charles Stewart in Pretoria and Sollys 4ways) and a few in E. Cape - I know the Allcocks mail stuff all the time so they are probably the best option.  I've approached an online store to stock Z'Killers but no response yet.  Incidentally got a leerie at the Strand this evening on the Clear Ayu, my personal favourite colour.  It was the only one caught as it happens.
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: allsorts on January 31, 2015, 09:07:34 PM

First off - I'm not financially linked in any way to Allsorts or the z killer - I pay for lures as does everyone else - in fact the bugger hasn't even sent me any freebies of the final product, I still use the prototypes -



Thanks for the reminder (facepalm!!)
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: WJ on February 02, 2015, 07:58:22 AM
Tested them in the kei, they work. Skippies, kings and GT's were tricked by these lures.
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: smiley6996 on February 02, 2015, 10:26:38 AM
Tested them in the kei, they work. Skippies, kings and GT's were tricked by these lures.

I saw your  :gt: very nice fish that sir
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: Half-Pint on February 02, 2015, 10:37:35 AM
Tested them in the kei, they work. Skippies, kings and GT's were tricked by these lures.

Report please (bat
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: Charles on February 02, 2015, 11:13:15 AM
Tested them in the kei, they work. Skippies, kings and GT's were tricked by these lures.

Do you know if your dad stock them in MB?
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: Lenny on February 02, 2015, 11:55:52 AM
edited


Why did you edit you post ?


Some good points you pointed out , and now its gone .. :cnfzd
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: WJ on February 02, 2015, 12:19:55 PM
Tested them in the kei, they work. Skippies, kings and GT's were tricked by these lures.

Report please (bat
Will do a report bit later this week. For now I have bundles of work to catch up on....and I need to gather all the photos.
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: allsorts on February 02, 2015, 12:52:14 PM
Tested them in the kei, they work. Skippies, kings and GT's were tricked by these lures.

Do you know if your dad stock them in MB?


I know Shawn Mey will have the 90mm model in stock later this week (he didn't order the 105mm). 
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: Lofty on February 02, 2015, 01:04:54 PM
Tested them in the kei, they work. Skippies, kings and GT's were tricked by these lures.

Do you know if your dad stock them in MB?


I know Shawn Mey will have the 90mm model in stock later this week (he didn't order the 105mm). 
Will go have a look then... :rck" :blush: :hehe:
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: WJ on February 02, 2015, 01:12:40 PM
Hi Lofty, not sure hey. allsorts (assume he is Rolfe) will know as he is the agent, we got ours from the Allcocks in PE. They packed them for us and couriered them down to us.
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: Charles on February 02, 2015, 01:14:06 PM
Tested them in the kei, they work. Skippies, kings and GT's were tricked by these lures.

Do you know if your dad stock them in MB?



I know Shawn Mey will have the 90mm model in stock later this week (he didn't order the 105mm). 
Will go have a look then... :rck" :blush: :hehe:

 :hehe: Shees Lofty please leave a few for me. I will be back in SA by the 27th.

Thanks for the heads-up allsorts.

Katot any update?
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: WJ on February 02, 2015, 01:44:51 PM
Just got off the phone with him Charles, he does not stock them unfortunately. Will have a talk with him and sort it out (bat
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: Charles on February 02, 2015, 02:35:30 PM
Just got off the phone with him Charles, he does not stock them unfortunately. Will have a talk with him and sort it out (bat

Thanks Katot, you may consider your own supply chain between East London and Langeberg Mall.  Bring some of the clips which Kenty is using with.
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: Lofty on February 02, 2015, 02:50:13 PM
Just got off the phone with him Charles, he does not stock them unfortunately. Will have a talk with him and sort it out (bat

Thanks Katot, you may consider your own supply chain between East London and Langeberg Mall.  Bring some of the clips which Kenty is using with.
I made my own with 1mm or 1,2mm 316 ss wire...easy peasy...haven't tried them yet,but from initial pull tests at home,they only start to open at about 13kg on my old rusty spring scale... :blush: they should work :rck"
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: WJ on February 03, 2015, 02:20:16 PM
Tested them in the kei, they work. Skippies, kings and GT's were tricked by these lures.

Report please (bat
http://www.ultimateangling.co.za/index.php?topic=19382.0 (http://www.ultimateangling.co.za/index.php?topic=19382.0)
As promised, not the best of story tellers though :blush:
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: ulua on February 03, 2015, 05:22:05 PM
Would love to get some of these lures, any chance of stocking Billimoria, as they say they have not had stock for months?
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: allsorts on February 03, 2015, 05:42:07 PM
Would love to get some of these lures, any chance of stocking Billimoria, as they say they have not had stock for months?


I have confirmed that we shipped to them late December - will follow up with Tej.
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: Zak-e-Boy on February 04, 2015, 11:57:19 AM
I went to BM to have a look at these lures and need some clarity on the weights. The 105cm is marked 11gr and the 95cm is marked 14g. Allsorts can you please confirm the correct weights. Also see the print on the box above. The lures look great. (clap)   
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: allsorts on February 04, 2015, 12:16:58 PM
Just spoke with Tej and he confirmed both branches have stock. 


ZeB sorry about that - bit of a rush with factory and the label mistake was not picked up in time - confirm that all 105's are 20g. Also (and this will all be corrected on the next shipment) the '95' is actually a '90' - it's 90mm long not 95 (this was my mistake originally - Capt Chaos my wife calls me!). 
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: smiley6996 on March 01, 2015, 02:57:35 PM
I have not been to the river in ages but seen as it's neap so rocks were not working yesterday decided today let's go check if any fish survived the latest pollution problems that swartkops been having lately but after a bit of searching we found a shoal that was feeding been a creature of habit first move was red head xwalk my favorite lure and color and for once she let me down wind was to strong to control I decide to put the zombie 10cm to work and it work wonderful even with a chop on the water was still able to walk nicely after plenty hits boils if you know grunts they a buger to hook eventually managed to get one out will post photo soon as I get them 58cm back in the drink it went my mate had plenty hits but no luck he did not change his hooks haha
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: xtc on March 01, 2015, 05:25:10 PM
Hey smiley - think I mightv mentioned this to you before - to hook 90% of those misses consider changing your retrieve not the hooks - its a game changer - most grunter if they miss you can cast to the exact same spot and get him the second time with some small retrieve changes
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: smiley6996 on March 01, 2015, 07:34:58 PM
As promised here's a picture
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: allsorts on March 01, 2015, 07:56:20 PM
Nice fish and great pic Smiley!  Wins the February competition (best topwater fish pic) and on a ZK too!  Let me know what colour and size you want and your address and I'll send it off tomorrow.
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: Fishersteve on March 01, 2015, 09:02:01 PM
As promised here's a picture


 (clap)
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: Randon on March 01, 2015, 09:19:52 PM
'Top' catch (clap)
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: smiley6996 on March 01, 2015, 09:37:17 PM
Hey smiley - think I mightv mentioned this to you before - to hook 90% of those misses consider changing your retrieve not the hooks - its a game changer - most grunter if they miss you can cast to the exact same spot and get him the second time with some small retrieve changes


I have learnt you got to literally tease the grunts with your lure but they i still miss loads but just getting them to attack gets my knees week i have often seen it where one fish goes for one retrieve and the next fish wants it different but grunts on surface is lots of fun once you get it right thanks for the advice boss saw a dead perch to day have you caught any perch yet in the river 
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: smiley6996 on March 01, 2015, 09:43:40 PM
Nice fish and great pic Smiley!  Wins the February competition (best topwater fish pic) and on a ZK too!  Let me know what colour and size you want and your address and I'll send it off tomorrow.




 :yipee: :yipee:  you serious mate this the first thing I have won in years maybe its my lucky year :yipee: :yipee:  thanks again for you efforts in design and making it available to every one even us poor ppl haha will send you a pm tomorrow with all my details ps helps to get lekker photos if both you and your  fishing buddy are photographers hehe 
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: smiley6996 on March 01, 2015, 09:45:55 PM
 :tkx:  random and steve
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: kevf on March 09, 2015, 03:12:11 PM
Emailed Basil Manning about the zombie killer  lures, and they said that they had none in stock and that they were no longer going to be stocking them??
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: Poenskop on March 09, 2015, 03:38:42 PM
Emailed Basil Manning about the zombie killer  lures, and they said that they had none in stock and that they were no longer going to be stocking them??

Try Alcocks. I am sure they will ship it for you. Otherwise I can send you some.
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: kevf on March 09, 2015, 03:55:49 PM
Thanks for the offer poenskop, Ive emailed them and hopefully they can make a plan
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: allsorts on March 09, 2015, 04:52:23 PM
Thanks for the offer poenskop, Ive emailed them and hopefully they can make a plan


Slightly nearer is The Complete Angler in Kloof - they have stock if you ever go to Durban - they won't mail though.
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: kevf on March 11, 2015, 03:54:43 PM
great stuff the lures have arrived from Alcocks, they couriered them up yesterday! how do they respond to being (slow) trolled around on a fishing ski, the rod(6ft6) sits at a 45 degree angle out to the RHS/LHS
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: allsorts on March 11, 2015, 04:12:42 PM
great stuff the lures have arrived from Alcocks, they couriered them up yesterday! how do they respond to being (slow) trawled around on a fishing ski, the rod(6ft6) sits at a 45 degree angle out to the RHS/LHS


I'll answer your question by telling you a story.  I sold some Z'Claws (precursor to the Z'Killers) to Mike (Fat Girl skipper) and sometime later he said that one of them had cracked.  'What happened?'  I asked him.  'Well, he said, I was trolling it (top gun position or something, I'm not a boat guy) and a 10kg Dorrie grabbed it and cracked it'.  I pointed out that he was a bit beyond the design parameters of the lure...


Mike caught a lot of kawakawa that way as well so it'll work, just bear in mind it's a light tackle lure so stick to 20lb braid if you do troll it.  Worth a try for backline garrick on those very flat late winter days
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: kevf on March 11, 2015, 05:02:55 PM
sorry should have been a bit clearer, just going to be using it in an estuary, I'm doing the paddling, so will be a fairly gentle speed
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: allsorts on March 11, 2015, 06:11:23 PM
sorry should have been a bit clearer, just going to be using it in an estuary, I'm doing the paddling, so will be a fairly gentle speed


Cool - tight lines!
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: smiley6996 on March 16, 2015, 12:40:33 PM
Look what I got at the post office this morning thanks again allsorts
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: allsorts on March 16, 2015, 12:45:46 PM
Pleasure Smiley!  Tight lines!
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: smiley6996 on March 16, 2015, 12:53:23 PM
I wonder if I am the only one interested in the comp where is the pictures guys march nearly over and no body entered anything yet maybe we should start a separate thread for the comp
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: allsorts on March 16, 2015, 12:58:15 PM
Good thought - I will chat with Admin
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: smiley6996 on March 16, 2015, 01:14:50 PM
Funny story thou pe already sold out of redhead zombies hahaha so should get more orders coming your way soon
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: kevf on March 16, 2015, 06:01:29 PM
awesome lures, after this weekend ill never leave home without them
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: allsorts on March 16, 2015, 06:05:48 PM
Cruelty!  Tell us more....pics?
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: kevf on March 16, 2015, 06:07:34 PM
http://www.ultimateangling.co.za/index.php?topic=19645.0 (http://www.ultimateangling.co.za/index.php?topic=19645.0)
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: smiley6996 on March 16, 2015, 06:38:52 PM
http://www.ultimateangling.co.za/index.php?topic=19645.0 (http://www.ultimateangling.co.za/index.php?topic=19645.0)

That fish could win you another zombie you should post it here
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: kevf on March 17, 2015, 05:20:22 AM
caught on the Z killer 90 , flashing mullet.60cm (5,25kgs fishweights)
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: John F on March 17, 2015, 11:02:53 AM
caught on the Z killer 90 , flashing mullet.60cm (5,25kgs fishweights)

Beautiful fish!
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: BJR on March 17, 2015, 03:59:37 PM
I must agree the ZK lure is a winner........good luck for the future AllSorts.... :win:
I do not have a picture of the catch but a sincere tale ..................take a look....

http://www.ultimateangling.co.za/index.php?topic=19438.0 (http://www.ultimateangling.co.za/index.php?topic=19438.0)
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: allsorts on April 10, 2015, 05:39:55 PM
caught on the Z killer 90 , flashing mullet.60cm (5,25kgs fishweights)


No doubt  :yipee: kevf wins the free Z'Killler March compo - please PM me your details and I'll mail it off to you.


As a reminder there is another free Z'Killer at the end of April for the best pic of a fish caught on a Zombielures Z'Killer or it's oupa the Z'Claw... 
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: Lenny on April 10, 2015, 07:14:25 PM
Well done kefv , have not seen one that size in a while .
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: kevf on April 11, 2015, 09:14:45 AM
Great stuff thanks Allsorts. heading back down to umngazana at the end of the month for a week.
Title: Re: Zombie Z killer topwater lure
Post by: Willie on April 11, 2015, 09:57:14 AM
 :cgrts:  Well done Kevf!
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal