ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website

General Angling Topics => Saltwater Lure Angling => Topic started by: demon on November 16, 2014, 10:02:00 PM

Title: Penn Regiment Rods ..is anybody using them??
Post by: demon on November 16, 2014, 10:02:00 PM
I saw one in a store today , look good and good pull and nice hand grip???
Title: Re: Penn Regiment Rods ..is anybody using them??
Post by: demon on November 21, 2014, 07:10:16 PM
Hmmm, I guess not......
Title: Re: Penn Regiment Rods ..is anybody using them??
Post by: .Brian. on November 28, 2014, 01:27:39 PM
I baught myself one today, just couldn't resist the amazing 'feel' it has to it!
Now to go and test it  :-)
Title: Re: Penn Regiment Rods ..is anybody using them??
Post by: demon on November 28, 2014, 01:39:02 PM
What size did you get??let us know about the test....
Title: Re: Penn Regiment Rods ..is anybody using them??
Post by: .Brian. on November 28, 2014, 01:58:23 PM
Got myself the 9ft rated 3/4 to 3oz
Will do :corrct:
Title: Re: Penn Regiment Rods ..is anybody using them??
Post by: .Brian. on November 30, 2014, 11:27:36 PM
.
Title: Re: Penn Regiment Rods ..is anybody using them??
Post by: .Brian. on November 30, 2014, 11:28:16 PM
.
Title: Re: Penn Regiment Rods ..is anybody using them??
Post by: .Brian. on November 30, 2014, 11:30:37 PM
.
Title: Re: Penn Regiment Rods ..is anybody using them??
Post by: David Taylor on December 01, 2014, 08:22:13 AM
What kind of price range are they? The cast weight and length mentioned is ideal for a yellowtail rod for the boat
Title: Re: Penn Regiment Rods ..is anybody using them??
Post by: .Brian. on December 01, 2014, 06:48:31 PM
They are in the same price range as the excelers and dominators, but with better guides and a stronger feel to them
Title: Re: Penn Regiment Rods ..is anybody using them??
Post by: David Taylor on December 01, 2014, 07:27:05 PM
I must say it looks awesome. Especially for the price. If I didn't (and I can't believe I am about to say this) have all the spinning rods I currently need I would definitely buy one. Looks to me like Penn's response to a vengeance just with every part slightly better.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal