ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website

FRESHWATER ANGLING => Fly fishing => Topic started by: briansflyfishing on November 13, 2014, 07:08:46 AM

Title: When fish are tight mouthed
Post by: briansflyfishing on November 13, 2014, 07:08:46 AM
Morning folks


I always hit the water with the attitude that a huge fish would hunt down my fly and out me into a epic battle.
But until that happens and the day is quiet I like to set my camera down somewhere and put it on timer mode. The run and start casting in the most perfect manner possible and hope that at that moment of the click everything is in place and I get a somewhat decent photo.
Here's two I took the other day.
Title: Re: When fish are tight mouthed
Post by: Naruto on November 13, 2014, 07:52:52 AM
Very cool!  :clwn
Title: Re: When fish are tight mouthed
Post by: SAfish on November 13, 2014, 07:57:31 AM
 (clap) Very nice, did you manage to catch anything?
Title: Re: When fish are tight mouthed
Post by: briansflyfishing on November 13, 2014, 08:08:02 AM
I got one just after the photo's was taken. Had to take it with my camera phone as the battery went flat on the Canon.
Title: Re: When fish are tight mouthed
Post by: Kent on November 13, 2014, 08:24:04 AM
 :udman: :clfoto: ..VERY VERY NICE!!!!.....I like your attitude Sir!!...SALUTE!!!...Oh...and nice leerie on fly... :hehe:
Title: Re: When fish are tight mouthed
Post by: Big B on November 13, 2014, 08:37:24 AM
Very nice :grk:
Title: Re: When fish are tight mouthed
Post by: SAfish on November 13, 2014, 09:21:13 AM
 (clap) Well done!
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal