ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website

FRESHWATER ANGLING => Fly fishing => Topic started by: Wynand13 on November 10, 2014, 04:12:15 PM

Title: Still some good people around - Good news story
Post by: Wynand13 on November 10, 2014, 04:12:15 PM
I just want to give a shout-out to this venue.


I am involved with an NPO (The Caracter Company) teaching boys to fly fish, and I must admit that getting a venue to accommodate us in any way I have just heard from Emhlangeni that they will sponsor us for the fishing for the children as well as one of their lapa`s to use during the days we fish there. This is one venue I just want to pun as I have tried to get someone to discount fares as the children have no means of paying for day, this is really great, and a venue I will support, there are still some good people out there. Having fished here a few times I can say its one of the better stocked dams for me, as its a catch and release venue.



http://www.emhlangeni.co.za/ (http://www.emhlangeni.co.za/)
https://www.facebook.com/Emhlangeni?fref=ts (https://www.facebook.com/Emhlangeni?fref=ts)


Also need to mention that Urban Fly Fishers sponsored a casting day for them all, that helped a great day to get the kids fishing.

Just spreading the good news, that there are still some good people around. 

Title: Re: Still some good people around - Good news story
Post by: Charles on November 10, 2014, 04:53:29 PM
 (clap) Lekker to read "A good story to tell"
Title: Re: Still some good people around - Good news story
Post by: Wynand13 on November 10, 2014, 05:28:59 PM
HI Charles


I just feel that at times we only focus on the negative, so sharing this, with this kind of service should put a smile on someone.
Title: Re: Still some good people around - Good news story
Post by: Negedrie on December 28, 2014, 06:08:12 PM
Hi Wynand 13 .Nice story ,are these underpriveleged kids and how many are you teaching ? :win:
Title: Re: Still some good people around - Good news story
Post by: Wynand13 on January 05, 2015, 05:19:22 PM
HI Nededrie


Jaco From Caracter company really does a great job with them, its not going as quickly as I would like, due to time issues and trying to get all together at once, next one will be in Feb. Will keep you posted..



SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal