ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
OFFSHORE ANGLING => General Offshore Angling Discussion => Topic started by: jaenswart on September 14, 2010, 07:46:15 PM
-
(http://www.charkbait.com/cs/images/CB_Products/CB-Flier-bp-2_small.jpg)
-
Dunno , but that purple colour is a sure winner and with those wings if it skips on the surface its going to see a lot of action.
-
charkbait sells them, I'm sure they will work in our waters for Wahoo
-
Any idea of the weight and size.. ? a couple of mods to that and i'd be throwing it in the surf zone , cos u never know.. !!
-
Ja - but how does this lure work? Do you have to pull it like a birdy or what what? :cnfzd
-
Surf casting might be an issue, with those wings !
Trolling......... Vas Pappa !
-
Surf casting might be an issue, with those wings !
Trolling......... Vas Pappa !
But what does it do - skip the surface or what?
-
Is it like this lure I posted some time ago?
-
NEW CharkBait Flying Fish!
- 8" wingspan, 7" length Flying Fish
Here's a new CharkBait product we are very happy to bring your way. Over the course of the past several years we've been supplying the long range landings and our fishing clients flying fish lures for use off kites, at trolled lures and under helium balloons. We offered the best lures, at the best prices for this type of lure on the market, a better value and better design than another well known manufacturer. We'll we've stepped up the value by coming to market with our own Flying Fish. Our new Fliers are available in the three most productive patterns, natural black and silver holograph, blue and silver holograph, and pink and purple with silver holographic wings. They are meatier than others on the market, a bit larger, and they offer a solid body with one piece molded wings for added durability (the wings are NOT glued onto the body of the lure). The lures are available unrigged, rigged with a single tuna hook, and in a chain of four lures with the trailer having a hook. Please note the rigging used, chaffing spring to the stainless steel single tuna hook, loop protector... Nicely rigged and nicely made lure. With the chains, you'll also note we use the solid body lure for the trailer with hollow bodied baits in front. The lures will run true, and we're pleased to offer these to you at a value that's tops in the business for such a well made lure. Since we are the designer and importer there are no middleman charges, no distributor charges added to the final retail price. So, the value is the best possible for you and for us it's something we have production control over so the quality is consistent and true. (Please note, we've seen similar products to our Flier Chains offered by others for $99 and more. The value we offer is the best in the business for a lure that's arguably of better quality.)
-
(http://www.charkbait.com/cs/images/CB_Products/CB-Flier-chain_small.jpg)
-
Ek verstaan nou - dit sal wek glo ek
-
Just popped into their site www.charkbait.com (http://www.charkbait.com) ... sjooee ... some lekker stuff there , hows these babys for the R/S spinning in 100 and 150 grams.
-
and at $10 a pop not to bad at current exchange rate... !!!!. :sml:
-
Ek het amper sulke lures wat ek gebruik vir soort van spinning - ek gooi hulle in n skool Tuna of Bonnies
as ek hulle kry kook in die oop see.
-
Those casting lures are very similar to the SPRO lures, worked well for tuna and snoek
-
Lovely flying fish immitation that, have never used them but the amount of flying fish we see it must be worth a pull or two.
-
(http://www.charkbait.com/cs/images/CB_Products/CB-Flier-bp-2_small.jpg)
Those are awesome, I have used the Z-Man ones you can fish them as a bird alone in front ot your lures or rig them with a hook and fish them as a lure
-
Just popped into their site www.charkbait.com (http://www.charkbait.com) ... sjooee ... some lekker stuff there , hows these babys for the R/S spinning in 100 and 150 grams.
Nice stuff there hey, check what I have in my possession!
-
Nice stuff there hey, check what I have in my possession!
Check out the feathers they have! My stuff comes from the same factory.
-
Those are awesome, I have used the Z-Man ones you can fish them as a bird alone in front ot your lures or rig them with a hook and fish them as a lure
Caught anything on them?
Flying fish is known as Tuna candy. I think that will be the target species.
-
Those casting lures are very similar to the SPRO lures, worked well for tuna and snoek
They are identical copies of them. That is why I never brought them in.
-
Caught anything on them?
Flying fish is known as Tuna candy. I think that will be the target species.
Tuna, Bonnies (Bigger ones), Oceanic Bonito all have taken them. The Dorado love them. That is all so far, but I think these will also raise Sailfish.
-
Nice stuff there hey, check what I have in my possession!
Did you make this yourself ? In what colours do you have them for sale ?
-
Check out the feathers they have! My stuff comes from the same factory.
What have you decided in the ens about colour combos and head combos ?
-
Tuna, Bonnies (Bigger ones), Oceanic Bonito all have taken them. The Dorado love them. That is all so far, but I think these will also raise Sailfish.
I agree with you and as a teaser or birdie I would try them
-
Did you make this yourself ? In what colours do you have them for sale ?
No I brought a few in, I got them from the same factory. They aren't that great imo. Because they have a bend, they don't swim nice at all.