ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website

General Angling Topics => Saltwater Lure Angling => Topic started by: Rudas on August 20, 2014, 03:03:20 PM

Title: Spinning in George and Mosselbay
Post by: Rudas on August 20, 2014, 03:03:20 PM
Hey there!

I need to go to Mosselbay and George in mid September. I will be taking my spinning outfit with me for after work extra marital activities, lol.
has anyone fished the waters there before or do u guys think I will be wasting my time?

Rudas
Title: Re: Spinning in George and Mosselbay
Post by: Lofty on August 20, 2014, 03:19:20 PM
Hi Rudas,you'll have many options to choose from,there's Kleinbrakriver(Grunter,Kob,leerie)Gouritzriver(bit further though)big kob,big Elf,grunter,leeries...then there's all the beaches too,Dias beach you can target Belman on dropshot(camo-worm/bloodworm)and if you're lucky kob,elf,leerie.Another good option is Boggomsbaai where the same species can be targetted but usually a bit bigger than Dias...see:  http://www.ultimateangling.co.za/index.php?topic=17533.0 (http://www.ultimateangling.co.za/index.php?topic=17533.0) for some spots where these fish can be targetted...hope you find this helpfull... w;k
Title: Re: Spinning in George and Mosselbay
Post by: Rudas on August 20, 2014, 06:43:32 PM
 :ayb

Thanx Lofty!!!!

Exactly the encouragement I needed!



Title: Re: Spinning in George and Mosselbay
Post by: kleinsnor on April 24, 2015, 07:16:33 AM
Hi LOFTY,

How is the fishing in your area in May? I will be their from the 3rd of May.

Thanksu
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal