ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
General Angling Topics => Saltwater Lure Angling => Topic started by: wimpy on July 25, 2014, 09:58:12 AM
-
Hi Guys...
I am taking a friend of mine fishing for shad on Sunday. :shd:
He has never fished before and wanna go target shad on spoon, anyone know where there are shad coming out in the Durban area?
Thanks
Wimpy
-
According to the Mercury the Umhlanga area and blue lagoon is fishing well with good sizes. Sunkist small shad are coming out on pushing tide. To get awat from the masses you can also try Eastmoor and Glenashley.
-
Thanks hardfisher... I think I might try Eastmoore Crescent and keep away from the crowds.
-
Rather than Eastmore, try the right of the lighthouse in Umhlanga. If the crowds are hectic, just move a little away from them. Eastmore is a bit of a deadzone