ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
FRESHWATER ANGLING => Fly fishing => Topic started by: REEFMAN on June 26, 2014, 06:25:31 AM
-
:rotfl
Barry Hilton - FlyFishing (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm07RBIlV4M#)
-
:hyst: :hyst:
-
1999 called and asked for that clip back .
-
LOL !
I actually tried posting this last night, but couldn't from my fone !
-
Kallie is due for a spot of fly fishing again:
-
No Toppie, I am scarred for life and will never drink Jagermeister again.
-
Hilton, is very funny. I like the part where he said they look like off duty traffic cops. :hyst:
However, his impersonation is exactly what I look like trying to learn the art of casting with a fly rod, especially if there is a breeze blowing. :blush:
-
Hahahaha what a knob!!! :craz: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:
-
:hyst: :hyst: Me or Barry Hilton or the guy in Homie's photo? (bat w;k
-
:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: both!!! :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:
-
Brilliant :hyst: