ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website

FRESHWATER ANGLING => Fly fishing => Topic started by: nick10 on June 03, 2014, 12:49:22 PM

Title: Nice affordable venue???
Post by: nick10 on June 03, 2014, 12:49:22 PM
Hi there all
I am in charge of the Angling club at the school where I teach and am in the process of looking for a nice affordable venue to take the club for a weekend. We are a group of about 12 boys who are dead keen on Fly Fishing and are looking for some decent water to fish at affordable rates. We are based in Pretoria and not keen to drive to far...perhaps dullstroom!!! Does anyone have any ideas where I could take these boys? We are looking to go in September.
 
Thanks in advance guys.
Title: Re: Nice affordable venue???
Post by: Homie on June 03, 2014, 12:51:34 PM
Howzit Nic,  :welc:

Have a look at http://www.leeuwkloof.co.za/ (http://www.leeuwkloof.co.za/)

Awesome venue, I can personally vouch for, and they are sponsors n  :ult:
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal