ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website

FRESHWATER ANGLING => Fly fishing => Topic started by: Fishy on May 29, 2014, 01:15:44 PM

Title: Wader: Neoprene vs Breathable
Post by: Fishy on May 29, 2014, 01:15:44 PM
Gents,


I'm looking for some advice on waders. I will using it for:


1. river wading
2. float tubing
3. normal bank angling


I'm currently using a neoprene wader but after approx 6 years all the seams stated to leak, consequently i'm more wet inside than outside. The options are Neoprene or Breathable.


Any comments or experiences?
Thanks,
M
Title: Re: Wader: Neoprene vs Breathable
Post by: maganything on May 29, 2014, 03:35:29 PM
my advice is, by the cheapest PVC/breathable waders you can find. I have had mine for just over 10 years now and they still going strong! the nice thing is, if u do get a hole, its easy to patch up..
 
I do alot of wading and float tubing.
 
Get the ones with a built in boot, think they like R500 bucks.
Title: Re: Wader: Neoprene vs Breathable
Post by: Herman Jooste on June 08, 2014, 01:12:53 PM
Breathables all the way.

The Stealth Deluxe with the zip front are awesome. w;k
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal