ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website

FRESHWATER ANGLING => Fly fishing => Trout fishing => Topic started by: WalkersKiller on May 20, 2014, 10:00:48 AM

Title: Awesome News! Trout Are Here To Stay!
Post by: WalkersKiller on May 20, 2014, 10:00:48 AM
Guys today there was a snippet in the Times, whether I believe it or not is another story (But its a good start). It said that the Government does not want to eradicate Trout due to test results coming back to them. They do not want to effect trout farming or trout fishing. They do however want to stop or limit stocking of rivers, where perhaps the river system is not right for Trout.

But anyways, I am happy to hear this. Now I have to get to the Berg and the Barkly area  :trout:
Title: Re: Awesome News! Trout Are Here To Stay!
Post by: bassbug on May 21, 2014, 12:09:55 AM
 :tkx:  WalkersKiller for the good news
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal