ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website

FRESHWATER ANGLING => Fly fishing => Trout fishing => Topic started by: yello helmet on April 23, 2014, 12:39:55 PM

Title: assistance needed
Post by: yello helmet on April 23, 2014, 12:39:55 PM
Hi to one and all!
With being Troot season I am looking for an Angling shop in JHB that Stocks a large range of the Explorer Gear


Basically I will be needing a Whole set including maybe a kick Boat if the budget helps.


Im going this way as I cant find anything at my local




thanks for the assistance
Title: Re: assistance needed
Post by: E.T. on April 23, 2014, 08:06:23 PM
Brendon

What is your budget and what do you want?
I have a few friends that can set you up without you even driving around. Most of the Specialist Fly Shops in Jozi will rip your wallet to shreds.

You have my email adress. Drop me a mail, tell me what you want and I will put you onto some good deals.

Best
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal