ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website

FRESHWATER ANGLING => Fly fishing => Trout fishing => Topic started by: yello helmet on April 01, 2014, 03:38:25 PM

Title: Clarens
Post by: yello helmet on April 01, 2014, 03:38:25 PM
Ok so the Wife has made another booking for mid July in the Clarens area


Would anyone know if there is a place I can go and wet a Line on a Saturday or Sunday morning.
She loves to sleep in and it would be perfect for me to slip away for 4 or 5 hours(as long as Im back by Lunch). I will be taking the Fly-rod


Very much apreciated
Title: Re: Clarens
Post by: isivuba on April 01, 2014, 08:38:33 PM
Been there once about 4 years ago and as far as I can remember there are a lot of little dams very close to the town. The "town dam" has some big trout in it.
Title: Re: Clarens
Post by: yello helmet on April 02, 2014, 07:57:16 AM
Fantastic




thanks a Million
Title: Re: Clarens
Post by: shagnrelease on April 02, 2014, 08:45:29 AM
Dave and Margaret will hook you up at craigrossie trout lodge, they allow day rods.
Lovely fish in the top dams.
Title: Re: Clarens
Post by: yello helmet on April 02, 2014, 09:04:01 AM
Thanks a Million
I will contact and chat to them
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal