ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
General Angling Topics => Shore Angling => THE GRINDER REVOLUTION => Topic started by: MahiMahi on February 13, 2014, 03:42:39 PM
-
Picked this up from the SE Asia Shimano page.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=673388596040621 (https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=673388596040621)
http://fish.shimano.com.sg/publish/content/global_fish/en/sg/index/events/2014_stella.html (http://fish.shimano.com.sg/publish/content/global_fish/en/sg/index/events/2014_stella.html)
-
Oh my word... never knew a reel could be that sexy... looks like some amazing technology! :tkx:
-
Looks like an awesome reel! Think I will show mommy now what I want for Christmas. :hnthnt:
-
Oh my word nearly wet myself after that video :win:
-
WOW!!!!
-
:hnthnt: :Like:
-
:shmno: :shmno: :win: :win: :corrct:
Really nice,wonder when they will be available in SA.
-
Awesome reel!
My sisters name is Stella, but at age 58 the reel is much prettier.
I've got a Stella 20 that I sometimes use (when all else fails) to troll Japmacs Hong Kong style. I don't know why this works so well, I suppose it's the tall rod that gives the bait some extra action, and for some reason it's only biggish cuda that falls for this desperate measure
-
Now WK can get a Stella 1000 for his pinky hunting......hope the drag holds up :-)
-
Wiling to spend all my money on Tackle! :hehe:
-
REEL PORN !!!!
:shk :shk :shk
-
Now WK can get a Stella 1000 for his pinky hunting......hope the drag holds up :-)
Hahahahahahaha Jaen :hehe: :rotfl :hyst: :shmno:
-
eish....
Why would you need a 1000 size reel of that capabilities ?????
-
all that technology,and no rubber around the spool to stop braid from slipping... :dunno: how do you prevent slipping..?Is there a knot that one can tie around the spool with braid that prevents this..?VERY good looking reel though...can't justify the price of buying one for my application so will never experience what the fuss is all about... :cry:
-
Any idea on the price of these reels ... looking for a size 3000
-
all that technology,and no rubber around the spool to stop braid from slipping... :dunno: how do you prevent slipping..?Is there a knot that one can tie around the spool with braid that prevents this..?VERY good looking reel though...can't justify the price of buying one for my application so will never experience what the fuss is all about... :cry:
Not really sure that that rubber makes that much of a difference ? :dunno: think that the braid will cut into the rubber under stress.
Just use a turn of masking or insulation tape
-
I think that it's easier to tie braid onto the spool with the rubber thingy... :dunno: I think if you couldn't stop the fish before it gets to spool you and where the braid cuts into the rubber you'd probably not stop it anyway... w;k :hehe:
-
These haven't been launched here yet... think only in Japan.
-
That'll be a very pricy shad reel :hehe: looks like they will e SW models and not FE like the old ones probably for the Asian Micro Jigging market.