ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
General Angling Topics => Shore Angling => THE GRINDER REVOLUTION => Topic started by: Allie on January 07, 2014, 01:12:26 PM
-
My personal best fish on a grinder to date, 54kg Honeycombe caught on Sunday night 05 Jan 2014 in front of the Dbn Skiboat Club
-
very very nice Meneer !!! be so kind and share rod and reel ?
-
Assassin Beach Master Medium XL Rod paired with a Shimano Bulls Eye and 50lbs Daiwa Tournamnt braid .
-
awesome !!!! thanks uncle allie
-
Beaut!
-
excellent catch. Congrats.
Apologies for the hijack.... what is considdered as light tackle?
-
In competitive angling it used to be fishing with mono .40 and below and leader lenght of no longer than 3m. There is no more official light tackle. I think is now more a peronal thing. I will say fishing with braid 25lbs and lighter will be considered as light tackle and mono still .40 and below. I am talking about Shore Angling not other facets.
Most .40 mono is about 25lbs.
-
In competitive angling it used to be fishing with mono .40 and below and leader lenght of no longer than 3m. There is no more official light tackle. I think is now more a peronal thing. I will say fishing with braid 25lbs and lighter will be considered as light tackle and mono still .40 and below. I am talking about Shore Angling not other facets.
Most .40 mono is about 25lbs.
(clap) (clap) well done
-
Great catch well done. Must of been brilliant on the braid.
Crazy that you got it in front of the DSBC would of never thought
-
Brilliant catch on that tackle... awesome skills, well done!
(clap)
-
:cgrts: Great catch! Indeed a moment to remember!
-
My personal best fish on a grinder to date, 54kg Honeycombe caught on Sunday night 05 Jan 2014 in front of the Dbn Skiboat Club
:cgrts: Angler of the Month? :hnthnt:
-
Wow nice fish (clap) :envy
-
Great catch on the grinder setup and then a decent size Honeycomb as well, must have been a great boxing match .. (clap)