ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website

General Angling Topics => Saltwater Lure Angling => Topic started by: jaenswart on December 29, 2013, 06:46:24 PM

Title: traveling gear
Post by: jaenswart on December 29, 2013, 06:46:24 PM
Guys,

Seeing I'm more in the skies these days than on the ground I want to invest in a travel rods and reel for casting lures and spoon from shore.

Any recommendations?

I currently have an aerocast and stradic FJ5000, but the aerocast is to big to take in the cabin. I need something that is 5 piece I think.
Title: Re: traveling gear
Post by: Cam Mundy on December 29, 2013, 07:50:51 PM
I think if you want to go smaller than a 3 pice aerocast yojll7 habe to go with a telescopic rod Shimao makes a nice onei can't recall the name though. Maybe ET could mod a fly rod for you?
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal