ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website

General Angling Topics => Saltwater Lure Angling => Topic started by: Capt. Hook on September 02, 2010, 02:49:08 PM

Title: Some new toys that arrived today.......
Post by: Capt. Hook on September 02, 2010, 02:49:08 PM
As most guys that know me I am crazy about my artificial lure fishing, especially on lighter tackle.
Today some awesome stuff arrived.
Title: Re: Some new toys that arrived today.......
Post by: Capt. Hook on September 02, 2010, 02:50:00 PM
some more nice goodies......... :crzy
Title: Re: Some new toys that arrived today.......
Post by: Capt. Hook on September 02, 2010, 02:50:50 PM
 :hehe:
Title: Re: Some new toys that arrived today.......
Post by: Capt. Hook on September 02, 2010, 02:51:36 PM
and more......... :rck"
Title: Re: Some new toys that arrived today.......
Post by: Capt. Hook on September 02, 2010, 02:52:06 PM
 :geet
Title: Re: Some new toys that arrived today.......
Post by: TUNAMAN on September 02, 2010, 03:00:55 PM
FA now to shop for a bigger Z so that you can load all your goodies... :hehe: :hehe:

Aren't we anglers just predictable when it comes to glorious shiny things.
I'm not referring to any piercing now   :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:
Title: Re: Some new toys that arrived today.......
Post by: John F on September 02, 2010, 03:08:54 PM
FA,
lot's of new toys there...well done!

It's clear that you do have a passion for your tackle etc... Just a question... do you have any lures you keep just for yourself (don't get used by clients)?
Title: Re: Some new toys that arrived today.......
Post by: benniejordaan on September 02, 2010, 03:32:20 PM
Nice! Nice! Nice! I especially like the "Tackle house" spoons!

Where can we view / purchase these beauties?? Are they available from you?
Title: Re: Some new toys that arrived today.......
Post by: Capt. Hook on September 02, 2010, 03:38:45 PM
Nice! Nice! Nice! I especially like the "Tackle house" spoons!

Where can we view / purchase these beauties?? Are they available from you?

I have these ones you can look at, there is a new importer in SA who will be selling these goods where you can get them from, I am not sure what he will call himself yet. These are all high quality lures all from Japan.
I am just the tester.
Title: Re: Some new toys that arrived today.......
Post by: benniejordaan on September 02, 2010, 04:02:34 PM
What brand of hooks do they have fitted?
Title: Re: Some new toys that arrived today.......
Post by: Capt. Hook on September 02, 2010, 04:03:45 PM
What brand of hooks do they have fitted?

Mostly Owner and Decoy.

You must see the ones on the jigs that can fit without fitting 2 split rings to get the right angle, and for the trebles on the front position they have the 3 points perpendicular to get maximum hook exposure
Title: Re: Some new toys that arrived today.......
Post by: benniejordaan on September 02, 2010, 04:15:36 PM
Mostly Owner and Decoy.

You must see the ones on the jigs that can fit without fitting 2 split rings to get the right angle, and for the trebles on the front position they have the 3 points perpendicular to get maximum hook exposure

That's great! Out the box and into the water!

Good luck with them, we'll be watching you!
Title: Re: Some new toys that arrived today.......
Post by: benniejordaan on September 02, 2010, 04:16:41 PM
Oh, you gonna let your charter customer fish with them??? Or is it your secret stash??   :hnthnt:
Title: Re: Some new toys that arrived today.......
Post by: Capt. Hook on September 02, 2010, 04:22:21 PM
Oh, you gonna let your charter customer fish with them??? Or is it your secret stash??   :hnthnt:

Eventually I will, first I need to figure out how best to use them and how they work
Title: Re: Some new toys that arrived today.......
Post by: Tsutsuma on September 03, 2010, 05:08:12 AM
Very nice stuff Mike
What a problem in that I am so far away from
you in Durban.
Would have been so nice to have your & Bennie,s products ready availble
in Maputo = not only for "Team Tsutsuma" - but all the guys
at Clube Maritimo.
Dammmmmmmmmmmm !!
Then please Mike & Bennie - any news about what is happening with
ILAND LURES South Africa??
Will you be getting the agency Bennie??
Thanks guys
Tight Lines this weekend if indeed you will be fishing
Carlos
}<(((*>
Title: Re: Some new toys that arrived today.......
Post by: WalkersKiller on September 03, 2010, 11:55:59 AM
NICE!!!!
Title: Re: Some new toys that arrived today.......
Post by: Capt. Hook on September 03, 2010, 03:28:28 PM
I hooked a monster bass of at least 5Kg on the Z-Claw, and he took line, eventually he rubbed me off and my line parted, and after that he still jumped clear out of the water 3 times with my lure in his mouth.

I also got a lunker on the Bassarrow and another 2 Bass on the Frosty which has a unique way of sinking.
Title: Re: Some new toys that arrived today.......
Post by: WalkersKiller on September 03, 2010, 03:34:09 PM
Awesome stuff FA  (clap)
Title: Re: Some new toys that arrived today.......
Post by: benniejordaan on September 04, 2010, 05:12:54 PM
You didn't tell us you went fishing with them already! Bugger me! I want some!!! When did you catch those beauts?
Title: Re: Some new toys that arrived today.......
Post by: Capt. Hook on September 05, 2010, 01:14:45 PM
You didn't tell us you went fishing with them already! Bugger me! I want some!!! When did you catch those beauts?

I just went for an hour at the back of Inanda, mainly to see how they cast, and got some nice fishies in the process.
If you want some I will see what I can do.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal