ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website

FRESHWATER ANGLING => Fly fishing => Topic started by: dodger on November 30, 2013, 05:05:39 PM

Title: okuma airframe af 7/9
Post by: dodger on November 30, 2013, 05:05:39 PM
found a couple of these going for R125 a piece, they certainly feel ok, drag seems efficient, any one used one?
Title: Re: okuma airframe af 7/9
Post by: icstuff on November 30, 2013, 05:53:30 PM
Are you going to the social? If so will you pick one up for me I want to give it a test will eft you some... nog geld  :pray:
Title: okuma airframe af 7/9 wide arbor reel
Post by: dodger on November 30, 2013, 06:05:37 PM
Are you going to the social? If so will you pick one up for me I want to give it a test will eft you some... nog geld  :pray:
I bought 1, there are I think another 3 there.  I will be at the social so if anyone wants let me know. At that price they are throw aways. I have just taken my one apart to change the drag direction and they look really well made.
Title: Re: okuma airframe af 7/9
Post by: icstuff on November 30, 2013, 06:12:30 PM
Thank you kind sir - just send me you acc details - I can throw in a beer or two for courier fees as well  :hnthnt:
Title: Re: okuma airframe af 7/9
Post by: dodger on November 30, 2013, 06:15:07 PM
Thank you kind sir - just send me you acc details - I can throw in a beer or two for courier fees as well  :hnthnt:
let me get them first, I should be able to pop in during the week
Title: Re: okuma airframe af 7/9
Post by: dodger on December 02, 2013, 08:19:56 PM
Thank you kind sir - just send me you acc details - I can throw in a beer or two for courier fees as well  :hnthnt:
let me get them first, I should be able to pop in during the week
well I managed to get another 2 so one is spoken for, any other interest?
Title: Re: okuma airframe af 7/9
Post by: Scurvy on December 05, 2013, 03:15:08 PM
Look familiar?? Caught this 16lbs bubble with the airframe. Nice reel, dont know if it will handle big smokers! Caught numerous amounts of leeries and tigerfish on it as well. Very cheap value for money reel.
Title: Re: okuma airframe af 7/9
Post by: Happy Dog on December 05, 2013, 03:17:45 PM
nice whiskers!
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal