ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website

FRESHWATER ANGLING => Fly fishing => Topic started by: FCLoretz on October 14, 2013, 09:28:16 AM

Title: PE Fly fishers
Post by: FCLoretz on October 14, 2013, 09:28:16 AM
Hi Guys,


Any Port Elizabeth Fly Fishers lurking here.



Title: Re: PE Fly fishers
Post by: WalkersKiller on October 14, 2013, 09:32:46 AM
I do a bit of fly fishing when I im in the area a few times a year...
Title: Re: PE Fly fishers
Post by: FCLoretz on October 14, 2013, 09:40:34 AM
I do a bit of fly fishing when I im in the area a few times a year...


I am more looking for someone that is there permanently. I am trying to help a buddy that lives in PE
Title: Re: PE Fly fishers
Post by: WalkersKiller on October 14, 2013, 09:42:03 AM
The guys get grunter and springer before and just after the highway bridge on the swartkops on a variety of crazy charlies. And the smaller Leeries smash Zonkers and Clouser minnows after the bridge towards the mouth.
Title: Re: PE Fly fishers
Post by: FCLoretz on October 14, 2013, 10:44:46 AM
Thanks WK,


But like I said. I need a permanent member based in PE.


My friend is very much a newby ito FF. So he really needs someone to help him and show him the ropes
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal