ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
FRESHWATER ANGLING => Fly fishing => Topic started by: Keemo on October 02, 2013, 08:40:59 AM
-
A place where you can share your own fly fishing adventures or any cool clips you stumble upon.
-
Some of the best fishing I've experienced! :tgr:
Pongola River Tigers (http://vimeo.com/74926432)
-
Just some amateur videos I have shot over the last year or so :-)
Fly Fishing Dullstroom (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ebx3Mglbsck&list=PLi7XD3qTaSRlQypSdHMki6Xg4APodFBry&index=1#)
Fly Fishing A Small Stillwater Weir In Dullstroom South Africa - Fish The Sea Action Angling (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76fSPGFSNqA&list=PLi7XD3qTaSRm5EyLqcM-wG4EJuWzje15K&index=8#)
-
I seem to be able to insert the URL for Vimeo and YouTube but it doesn't show like yours , just the link ??
e.g. : [size=78%]http://youtu.be/s70oI8J_BV4[/size]
-
@UrbanFF, the simplest way is to highlight link in URL tab in whatever browser you are using then copy that and paste on here.
-
Click on the "insert hyperlink" tab and then paste the video inbetween that w;k
-
Testing
Carp Kryptonite by Ruben Torres (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUXIexWIDgc#)
Carp-Kryptonite Fly Carp Bashing (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s70oI8J_BV4#)
Carp Clinic Trout Hunters by Urban Flyfishers (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsV2WH7WMzI#)
-
@UrbanFF, the simplest way is to highlight link in URL tab in whatever browser you are using then copy that and paste on here.
and a bit of help from Admin :hehe: Been editing your vids from Vimeo! Youtube is easy....
-
testing Vimeo now
Day trip with Urban to Emhlangeni Archery & Fishing (http://vimeo.com/69231106)
Seems it want's the full URL as opposed to the usual "share" hyperlink I was trying to utilise
ADMIN: Here's a bit of help...
-
testing Vimeo now
https://vimeo.com/69231106 (https://vimeo.com/69231106)
Seems it want's the full URL as opposed to the usual "share" hyperlink I was trying to utilise
Aaarggghhhhhhh !
<: :hehe:
-
PS it's time - the Vaal is waking up !
Vaal River Fly Fishing (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_kyhNNZ-6c&feature=youtu.be#)
-
Trophy trout right here in our own backyard.
Big Browns Of Africa (http://vimeo.com/76407235)