ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website

FRESHWATER ANGLING => Fly fishing => Fly tying => Topic started by: briansflyfishing on September 10, 2013, 06:34:34 PM

Title: Flies ready for the market
Post by: briansflyfishing on September 10, 2013, 06:34:34 PM
A friend of mine acquired a fishing shop about a year ago.


Knowing how much a love fly fishing and tying he proposed that II tie for the shop exclusively.
I agreed as I have all the flies I need for the salt etc. but still want to keep on tying and also I can only handle tying for one shop.


So I have now a couple of flies packaged and ready for the shelves.


I feel like a father or something.


And based in Knysna I decided to call it - Knysflies


Every fly has caught fish, so I am confident that others will have success with them.


I still have a few more patterns to tie, but they can wait - Not a lot of fly fishing happening at the moment.
Title: Re: Flies ready for the market
Post by: Rory on September 10, 2013, 06:39:03 PM
Looking very neat Brian - hope you enjoy the venture!
Title: Re: Flies ready for the market
Post by: briansflyfishing on September 10, 2013, 06:59:36 PM
Cheers Rory
 Just a side line thing to get my fix, but I will.
Title: Re: Flies ready for the market
Post by: Lenny on September 10, 2013, 07:34:33 PM
Very nice ! I have had tons of fish on the Flipper !
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal