ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
FRESHWATER ANGLING => Fly fishing => Fly tying => Topic started by: Herman Jooste on August 20, 2013, 10:47:59 PM
-
I was just wondering , would it not be helpful to flytiers to have a sub thread of the SBS posts ?
The SBS's are currently being " lost" amongst all the other Fly Tying posts.
Your opinions ?????
-
Excuse my ignorance... what's a SBS?
I'm sure Super Admin will sort this out ASAP.
-
Excuse my ignorance... what's a SBS?
I'm sure Super Admin will sort this out ASAP.
Sorry John. SBS stands for Step By Step.
It's basically a tutorial on how to tie a fly.
If you wade through the Fly Tying subsection you will find quite a lot of SBS.
I'm just afraid that these will become " lost " amongst the general discussions around fly tying.
-
Ok thanks! Bit slow tonight!
-
I second that idea, although there is a "fly tying" section a sbs section would make it easier to search for things
-
I second that idea....
I'll third!
-
Yup good call!
-
Done deal...
will chat with Super Admin...
However....
those that wanted this have to each put up 3 SBS !
:lolo:
Hermans got 2 more to go,
IC Stuff - 3
Rory - gets a break...(if he wants it)
Super daav - 3
:hehe:
-
Deal but you might not like mine :hnthnt:
-
Done deal...
will chat with Super Admin...
However....
those that wanted this have to each put up 3 SBS !
:lolo:
Hermans got 2 more to go,
IC Stuff - 3
Rory - gets a break...(if he wants it)
Super daav - 3
:hehe:
Excellent! Good call on the extra SBS's. You do realise that then we'll get to the point where we need sub forums for: Saltwater SBS's, Nymph SBS's, Yellowfish SBS's.... :rck"
Which is not a bad thing!
-
Done deal...
will chat with Super Admin...
However....
those that wanted this have to each put up 3 SBS !
:lolo:
Hermans got 2 more to go,
IC Stuff - 3
Rory - gets a break...(if he wants it)
Super daav - 3
:hehe:
Ok done.
-
Good idea Herman, I concur.
-
Good idea Herman, I concur.
Aaaand thats 2 More sbs from you thanks !
:crzy :crzy
-
Thank you Admin.
Homie, it's also time for your first SBS. :crzy
-
Thank you Admin.
Homie, it's also time for your first SBS. :crzy
X3
-
Thank you Admin.
Homie, it's also time for your first SBS. :crzy
Thanks as well Admin :win:
Ja Homes, best you do a contribution or 15 as well! :hnthnt:
-
My contribution is the admin of having to move all the threads.... Again !
:lolo:
-
My contribution is the admin of having to move all the threads.... Again !
:lolo:
However, you did not move ALL of them. :shk There are still SBS's on the Fly tying thread that go back a long way.
Methinks a "Strafdop" plus 3 SBS's for Holmes. :hehe:
What say you all. :dunno:
-
Lol..
Still busy...
-
Pm me the ones you find pls Herman
-
Only managed to move one by Lenny... guess all have been moved Homie...
-
Yup,
thanks Reefz !
-
Yup,
thanks Reefz !
:nuts: Homie go to bed! You worked too hard today! :crzy