ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
FRESHWATER ANGLING => Fly fishing => Topic started by: gavin erwin on August 19, 2013, 02:06:43 PM
-
Myself Sean and the girls when't for a bit of fly fishing on Sunday. We got some nice little trout. The woolly buggers and Olive Fritz were working to well and my wallet was shrinking in size by the hour so I decided to drift a little nymph with a strike indicator (which I have never tempted before) thinking they would take my fly less frequently.... not the case. We had great fun and now have a few trout for the pan.
-
Nice stuff Gav!
-
Nice Gav . Whats the damage per KG ? Hope they didnt rip you a new one .
-
Thanks guys. I think it was R89 per kg hey Craig.
-
Thanks guys. I think it was R89 per kg hey Craig.
Not going to be comfortable getting use to the new one :hehe: :hehe:
-
Whats the new one? :shk