ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website

FRESHWATER ANGLING => Fly fishing => Topic started by: icstuff on August 16, 2013, 07:04:22 PM

Title: Fist Vaal Trip of the season - 25 August
Post by: icstuff on August 16, 2013, 07:04:22 PM
So a few of us are heading to woelwaters for our first trip of the "summer"
All are welcome!
Herman promised that he will be doing some wet wading! :nuts:
Title: Re: Fist Vaal Trip of the season - 25 August
Post by: Monster on August 17, 2013, 06:08:49 PM
I'm in
Title: Re: Fist Vaal Trip of the season - 25 August
Post by: icstuff on August 17, 2013, 06:43:54 PM
Great! Most of the usual reprobates will be there as well
Title: Re: Fist Vaal Trip of the season - 25 August
Post by: Monster on August 19, 2013, 10:07:44 AM
Does this include Rory?


I would prefer driving in with someone, if possible
Title: Re: Fist Vaal Trip of the season - 25 August
Post by: Lichia amia on August 19, 2013, 10:13:48 AM
Very Brave of you Chaps  :resp:  . About a month to soon for me . Enjoy and remember to dress warm ....
 
 
Dont leave this at home .......
Title: Re: Fist Vaal Trip of the season - 25 August
Post by: Rory on August 19, 2013, 11:09:04 AM
Does this include Rory?


I would prefer driving in with someone, if possible

Nico, I won't be making this trip.  :-(  Which reminds me, best I organise new waders....
Title: Re: Fist Vaal Trip of the season - 25 August
Post by: icstuff on August 19, 2013, 11:15:24 AM
Does this include Rory?


I would prefer driving in with someone, if possible

I think ettiene is also joining  :dunno:

Very Brave of you Chaps  :resp:  . About a month to soon for me . Enjoy and remember to dress warm ....
 
 
Dont leave this at home .......

Kallie kallie kallie - I have not needed it the whole winter and you know I use a wader in summer!
And I will be there so my warm bubbling personality will make things comfy and if that fails the weather prediction is spring!
Title: Re: Fist Vaal Trip of the season - 25 August
Post by: Ettienne on August 19, 2013, 11:22:38 AM
I think ettiene is also joining  (http://www.ultimateangling.co.za/Smileys/goodsmiles/dunno.gif)

Helo all
 
Yip this is correct. CraigB and i will be coming thru on Sunday :geet
 
Title: Re: Fist Vaal Trip of the season - 25 August
Post by: Monster on August 21, 2013, 09:05:10 AM
Gents, my dad is returing from Saudi and is visting us that this weekend before flying back. I need to cancel! Please do a couple of reports?
Title: Re: Fist Vaal Trip of the season - 25 August
Post by: icstuff on August 21, 2013, 09:18:37 AM
Will comply with your request!
Title: Re: Fist Vaal Trip of the season - 25 August
Post by: UrbanFF on August 23, 2013, 02:27:03 PM
Looking forward to the trip , 3 or 4 of us wil be joining you :)
Title: Re: Fist Vaal Trip of the season - 25 August
Post by: icstuff on August 23, 2013, 02:38:15 PM
Richard this time remember not to break your rod, and remember to bring tippet  :crzy
Last vaal trip you did with us was a disaster
Title: Re: Fist Vaal Trip of the season - 25 August
Post by: UrbanFF on August 23, 2013, 04:10:20 PM
OH how I want to forget that days fishing :)
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal