ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
FRESHWATER ANGLING => Fly fishing => Trout fishing => Topic started by: Lichia amia on June 14, 2013, 09:07:39 AM
-
Right Chaps , Chappets and the confused . Let’s use one thread to cover the 2013 Trout season ,similar to the DBN offshore what’s up thread . Please post all Trout related reports here , by having it all consolidated into one thread will make for easy reading.
Catch them :trout:
-
Sounds like a great idea - now stop bugging me while I pack my gear for the weekend!
-
my latest report
http://www.ultimateangling.co.za/index.php?topic=14219.0 (http://www.ultimateangling.co.za/index.php?topic=14219.0)
-
Going to do a couple of SBS's this weekend. This time I'll make sure the camera is on the correct settings before I start! :craz:
-
Going to do a couple of SBS's this weekend. This time I'll make sure the camera is on the correct settings before I start! :craz:
keenly waiting for this!
-
Awesome!
-
Great Idea! :happ:
-
Going to do a couple of SBS's this weekend. This time I'll make sure the camera is on the correct settings before I start! :craz:
A pancora please
:bow:
-
A pancora please
:bow:
I charge in Single Malt for specific requests....
-
After a thick of garlic fillet and a few glasses of diemersfontein, I tied a couple of flies in front the fire, changed a line on my reel, prepared my vest and now all ready to slip into warm bed and dream about the big one waiting for me in Turners dam in the morning. All so boring.......
-
Took the 2 delinquents for some school holiday Trouting fun yesterday . Boys are starting to get into the fly fishing thing and very little assistance was needed. Both landing there first Trout on fly without any help from me. Keagan got Revved proper by this 1.75kg fish . Mom got in on the action as well with the fight of the day and only losing the battle at the net .
Great Family fun all round .
-
Nice one Kallie, end of this month im heading to Dullstroom :happ: :trout:
-
Took the 2 delinquents for some school holiday Trouting fun yesterday . Boys are starting to get into the fly fishing thing and very little assistance was needed. Both landing there first Trout on fly without any help from me. Keagan got Revved proper by this 1.75kg fish . Mom got in on the action as well with the fight of the day and only losing the battle at the net .
Great Family fun all round .
Super fish for the lighties Kallie! (clap)
-
Nice one Kallie, end of this month im heading to Dullstroom :happ: :trout:
swr swr No fair!!!! :envy
-
Nice one Kallie, end of this month im heading to Dullstroom :happ: :trout:
swr swr No fair!!!! :envy
:yipee: