ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
FRESHWATER ANGLING => Fly fishing => Trout fishing => Topic started by: Ziggy on February 16, 2013, 10:02:15 AM
-
@WK In light of your interest in all things tiny - check out the latest edition of FLYFISHING - there is a focus on small flies - see the pic of some one them...you cant really get more micro than that!
-
:shk
Jeepers thats small!!! WK Should enjoy these very much!!! :hehe:
-
Those are so awesome, what size are they Ziggy do you know? Have some dry flies and nymphs that are a similar size, need to get out on to a small clear stream somewhere and catch some wild rainbows with them!
-
Those are so awesome, what size are they Ziggy do you know? Have some dry flies and nymphs that are a similar size, need to get out on to a small clear stream somewhere and catch some wild rainbows with them!
from the article it looks like they range from 26-32. Get the mag - it has some good pointers on how to fish tiny flies
-
Definitely will, thanks Ziggy (clap)
-
after my trip to Ireland - I have been converted to tiny flies. See my attempts at tying tiny flies - bear in mind that I have just started tying - so these are in no way as professional as the ones from the mag
-
Looks good... Must be tough tying flies that size.
-
Looks good... Must be tough tying flies that size.
Yes! Especially with ballie eyes and thick untrained fingers!
-
:hehe: :hehe:
-
after my trip to Ireland - I have been converted to tiny flies. See my attempts at tying tiny flies - bear in mind that I have just started tying - so these are in no way as professional as the ones from the mag
:resp: Those look smashing Ziggy! Sizes?
-
after my trip to Ireland - I have been converted to tiny flies. See my attempts at tying tiny flies - bear in mind that I have just started tying - so these are in no way as professional as the ones from the mag
:resp: Those look smashing Ziggy! Sizes?
16. 18 and 20 ....still learning!
-
:shk
:udman:
-
:shk
:udman:
Homie - did you get a vise and stuff?
-
Yup, I did...
Tied a few flies as well, just need to get material