ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
General Angling Topics => Saltwater Lure Angling => Topic started by: fedu on December 03, 2012, 08:38:37 AM
-
Sometimes we as anglers are privileged by nature shows, this is one of those moments that happened yesterday 2.12.2012 at 6 oclock in the morning at Clube Nautico Marina in Luanda (I managed to record it with the phone camera).
Beautifull show by Jack Crevalle (Kingies)
CNIL - Macoa (Jack Crevalle) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_c69tSr8Zo&feature=g-crec#)
-
Wow, that will get any fisherman's heart racing. Beautiful fish!!
-
Hey Fedu, that's amazing. When they are on the feed like that they'll eat lure thrown there way :envy
-
So awesome!!!!!
-
Awesome video!! Thanks for sharing :envy
-
Fedu,
Its good to see Club Nautico in action again.... :happ:
Awesome video.
I still want to make a plan to come visit again... w;k
-
Fantastic Footage ... Thanks Fedu ...
-
Can you say "VISKOORS"
Awesome stuff
-
What an amazing fishery that must be, I wish that would happen when Im launching here in the harbour...... :craz: :hnthnt: :craz: :fshn: :craz: :craz:
-
very cool clip , thanks Fedu ! I could only get out one word ABUNDANCE !
-
Great vid Fedu... I'm surprised you had the calmness to make a clip without throwing a lure at them!!
-
hehehehe, my team mate went for the 6wt fly rod :)
-
hehehehe, my team mate went for the 6wt fly rod :)
On those jetti's and between the boats...
Those jacks have a lot of place to get you cut off.
Nicely done on the 6wt. :resp: