ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website

General Angling Topics => Shore Angling => THE GRINDER REVOLUTION => Topic started by: wp34 on November 13, 2012, 08:16:52 PM

Title: Fin-Nor Offshore 4500 QS
Post by: wp34 on November 13, 2012, 08:16:52 PM
 Anyboby using/used them before? I recently bought one and very happy with mine. Any opinions?? :cg:
Title: Re: Fin-Nor Offshore 4500 QS
Post by: isivuba on November 13, 2012, 08:47:24 PM
sorry is it the 4500 QS or 4500 OS? :dunno:
Title: Re: Fin-Nor Offshore 4500 QS
Post by: Aperfectimperfection on November 13, 2012, 09:05:40 PM
For the price, nice reel, I just hope it doesn't break because I believe the after sales support is awful.  One of the paddleski guys had a bad experience with them, and it's frightened me away from getting one....
Title: Re: Fin-Nor Offshore 4500 QS
Post by: wp34 on November 14, 2012, 06:36:07 PM
Sorry, misprint!! Its a OS.........
Title: Re: Fin-Nor Offshore 4500 QS
Post by: isivuba on November 14, 2012, 06:56:58 PM
Brian awesome reel... have a friend that has one and he has no problem with it.... it's his baby
Title: Re: Fin-Nor Offshore 4500 QS
Post by: wp34 on November 15, 2012, 06:24:05 PM
I find it a bit heavy, but from what ive heard, the drag is awesome!! Busy building a rod for it!! Thanks!! :cg:
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal