ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
FRESHWATER ANGLING => Fly fishing => Trout fishing => Topic started by: Wynand13 on October 23, 2012, 11:46:23 AM
-
Does anybody know if this expo is still on as it was postponed earlier this year to coming weekend, don`t want to drive out again for nothing....
-
I havent heard anything :cnfzd :dunno:
-
Any way to find out? According to their website its on, however I am worried about the contend... Would be a nice social for some of us
-
Yeah, since it was postponed though I have heard zilch about the event!
-
I can confirm that it seem to have been a hoax from day one, the event organizer as listed on the website number is not available, the venue knows nothing about it at all, furthermore I just had a discussion with one of the exhibitors listed on the website, who confirmed that it will not happen.
Sad that this is the case, I did notice that there will be one in October 2013 at Gallagher. As advertised in TCFF. Let’s hope that one goes through.
-
WTF!!!
-
I can confirm that it seem to have been a hoax from day one, the event organizer as listed on the website number is not available, the venue knows nothing about it at all, furthermore I just had a discussion with one of the exhibitors listed on the website, who confirmed that it will not happen.
Sad that this is the case, I did notice that there will be one in October 2013 at Gallagher. As advertised in TCFF. Let’s hope that one goes through.
Thats bad form!! :shk
-
I was told by one of the exhibitors listed on their site, that they were approached by the organiser who in turn made a lot of promises, so they said they would like to be part of it, all these logos it seems were used to convince more exhibitors that this will be a big event. As we had no reason for the cancelation earlier this year, and Heartfelt arena have no listing of this event in the coming weekend, I think it’s safe to say it will not happen. The website was last updated in June 28 2011 according to the home page... So please don’t believe the website it will not be happening.