ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website

FRESHWATER ANGLING => Fly fishing => Topic started by: dizzy on July 04, 2012, 09:33:46 AM

Title: Some gear for sale
Post by: dizzy on July 04, 2012, 09:33:46 AM
Scott G Series 7'7" 3pc 3wt  R1800
Sage TXL 7'10 3pc 00wt R2800
Dorber  9'0 4pc 2wt R900 sold
Titan EcoTec 9'0 4pc 5wt R500 sold
Sage QDT 00wt line R450
** Rods are advertised elsewhere, so I reserve the right to remove them from this site if they are sold.
Line to go with the TXL, as I dont want to sell them seperately.
Title: Re: Some gear for sale
Post by: E.T. on July 04, 2012, 11:41:56 AM
What, why?


Call me if you have a minute.
Title: Re: Some gear for sale
Post by: dizzy on July 24, 2012, 11:05:19 AM
Scott G Series 7'7" 3pc 3wt  R1800 sold
Sage TXL 7'10 3pc 00wt R2800
Dorber  9'0 4pc 2wt R900
Titan EcoTec 9'0 4pc 5wt R500 sold
Sage QDT 00wt line R450
** Rods are advertised elsewhere, so I reserve the right to remove them from this site if they are sold.
Line to go with the TXL, as I dont want to sell them seperately.
I'll be adding some fly tying stuff including hooks, capes and beads in the next few days.
Also there are 2 more rods and a pair of waders.
Title: Re: Some gear for sale
Post by: UrbanFF on July 24, 2012, 04:56:04 PM
Capes would be of interest to me.
Title: Re: Some gear for sale
Post by: dizzy on July 25, 2012, 08:48:37 AM
I have only got 2 half capes left for sale:
1 x Dark Pardo Coq De Leon
1 x Brown/Ginger #2 Metz Micro
R125 each.
Mark De Jager has the other half of these capes, so he could vouch for the quality.
PM me if you intersted.
 
Title: Re: Some gear for sale
Post by: diamonddogs on July 25, 2012, 09:04:00 AM
You can add the CDL to my package D - as per e-mail. "humpy"
Title: Re: Some gear for sale
Post by: dizzy on July 25, 2012, 09:06:15 AM
You can add the CDL to my package D - as per e-mail. "humpy"
Ok, cool!
1 x 1/2 cape left = Brown/Ginger #2 Metz Micro
Title: Re: Some gear for sale
Post by: dizzy on July 25, 2012, 03:16:41 PM
Sage TXL 7'10 3pc 00wt R2800
Dorber  9'0 4pc 2wt R900
Sage QDT 00wt line R450
** Rods are advertised elsewhere, so I reserve the right to remove them from this site if they are sold.
Line to go with the TXL, as I dont want to sell them seperately.
I am also selling:
1 x EcoTec Titan 1wt 7'6 3pc - R500
1 x EcoTec Titan 2wt 7'6 3pc - R500
1 x Explorer Classic 5wt 9'0 4pc - R250
1 x Aquaz Waders Badagang Breathable Waders - R1200 http://aquazfishing.net/products/breathablewaders/badagang-chest-wader.php (http://aquazfishing.net/products/breathablewaders/badagang-chest-wader.php)
(They're pretty good quality, but the inside leg is too short for me and my tackle, if you know what I mean (http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.png))
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal