Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
Did you miss your
activation email
?
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Recent Topics
Forum
Login
Register
ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
»
OFFSHORE ANGLING
»
General Offshore Angling Discussion
»
Richards bay Waypoint
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: Richards bay Waypoint (Read 2542 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
dodger
always willing to help
Ultimate member
Posts: 1736
Cred: 164
Gender:
poverty is hereditary, you get it from your kids
Location: Alberton Gauteng
Richards bay Waypoint
«
on:
May 26, 2011, 01:01:20 PM »
Hi, I've been told of a spot called SMALL EYE, does anyone have a waypoint for it
regards
Dodger
Logged
when I die, may my wife not sell my fishing tackle for what I told her I paid for it... and I have bought more, a severe case of TA
shagnrelease
Banned
Posts: 0
Cred: 0
Gender:
Re: Richards bay Waypoint
«
Reply #1 on:
May 26, 2011, 01:04:01 PM »
The area you are thinking of is called "small High" and I will send you a PM
Logged
dodger
always willing to help
Ultimate member
Posts: 1736
Cred: 164
Gender:
poverty is hereditary, you get it from your kids
Location: Alberton Gauteng
Re: Richards bay Waypoint
«
Reply #2 on:
May 26, 2011, 01:13:46 PM »
many thanks :shre:
Dodger
Logged
when I die, may my wife not sell my fishing tackle for what I told her I paid for it... and I have bought more, a severe case of TA
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
»
OFFSHORE ANGLING
»
General Offshore Angling Discussion
»
Richards bay Waypoint
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal