Author Topic: Weedeater wire grapnel sinkers vs normal wire sinkers  (Read 12065 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline emjay

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 261
  • Cred: 18
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Durban/Richards Bay, KZN
Re: Weedeater wire grapnel sinkers vs normal wire sinkers
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2011, 06:45:53 PM »
Na maybe I'm not fishing them properly but when I use the nylon grapnels, they don't anchor very well at all, so I would rather use a pyramid or bottle sinker in those situations. If I am sliding or the wash is quite strong then the wire grapnels come out
 
I suppose the nylon grapnels are used more for flat fish hunting because they don't get pricked by the nylon as bad as when getting pricked by wire when settling down to chow your bait hey?
Fishing all day, everyday is still not enough fishing

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal