Greg,
I think 2W lures are great and the product is good, I think it was just the agrressiveness of the fish. I did speak to the chaps at 2W and they are also
surprised tht they failed, but when I am in RB in Easter I said I would visit them and they can take a look. The heads are real softies, much softer than other soft heads, so
a good klap from a few fish was the most probable cause. Must say that the 2Ws are working great and I always have a few spare. I noticed thay make a
hollow nose lure made of much harder compound. With the volume of fish around, its amazing how many hits you have that you are not aware of, back home
I checked the lures I used and most of the leaders have had to be replaced. Good luck, just a thought, 99% of the marlin caught were at leven point, we
were most successful right in the mouth of the canyon in 500m manzi