Serra , I will email you !
>
John - thanks . I was thinking if durabak is a right product for this lead as it’s a rough finish , even spray on version is not smooth at all . Need smooth rubberizing compound that is also tough . Don’t know of any ..
On fiberglass pole - idea was to be flexi to lower possibility of braid snapping during the choppy sea and lead being bounced constantly . But yes , experimenting is only way . Thank you for all input .
Wanted to ask you about your sliding technique . Would not your bait with those two swivels, small sinker and elastic band climb up the main downrigger braid once you trolling ?
>
Travelmember - I tried to picture your setup but don’t get all . Also you pulling a dredge with 4kg weight at 8 knots . That must be a massive drag. Where do you pull dredge - from one of sides ? With the dredge in water how many lines you have in a water and are they deeper below surface ? Just curios . I was also thinking of buying a dredge but on small boat (565) , I see that as a disaster to happen . I am guessing you have 28ft or similar boat .