0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
good morning bud.what sought of assistance do you need?maybe list the items you need help with and i am sure you will get responses.i will help where i can.I have done a few projects and currently busy with one at the moment so i may be able to point you in the right direction.I am also based in durban.Good luck with the build.its well woth it at the end but the costs always go higher than expected
Sheezzzz.... that's quite an undertaking. Hope it all goes well. Post here if you need any input. There's a few very knowledgeable souls on UA.I may be wrong but I think it's a "Sportsman" hull. Not sure who built them.
Eish, you are brave!!
Quote from: shu vawda on May 07, 2019, 07:21:32 AMgood morning bud.what sought of assistance do you need?maybe list the items you need help with and i am sure you will get responses.i will help where i can.I have done a few projects and currently busy with one at the moment so i may be able to point you in the right direction.I am also based in durban.Good luck with the build.its well woth it at the end but the costs always go higher than expected Thanks for the reply. I am looking for info regarding best places to buy fiberglass, resins, epoxies and marine ply if possible.