Author
Topic: Honda Dealers (KZN - Durban)  (Read 524 times)

Offline Serra Moz

• Cred: 12
Honda Dealers (KZN - Durban)
« on: December 18, 2018, 01:27:01 am »
Good day All !!!

I am looking for a Honda Dealer based in  the Durban area, I have sent some emails, no replies yet, perhaps just that  time of the year?

Should you have an email address of a  dealer, kindly forward it to me. (Not on land at the moment, hence my request for  an email address in lieu of a tel number)

*** Need some impellers for a friend in  Maputo***

Tnx
Happy days!

Offline FishStyx

• Ultimate Champ
  • Cred: 50
  • I fish, therefore I am.
Re: Honda Dealers (KZN - Durban)
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2018, 07:28:59 am »
The number of businesses who don't respond to emails is actually quite shocking... You'd be excused for thinking that everything in the economy was just hunky dory.

I'm up in Limpopo and whenever I need Suzuki spares, I get from Atlantic in the Cape because they actually reply to mails... All the Suz guys in Gauteng and KZN simply don't monitor their mails.

If you can get someone's mobile no. and they are on WhatsApp then that's often the best way to do business.
Forgive me Father for I have spinned... It's been three weeks since my last cob session.

Offline Serra Moz

• Cred: 12
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2018, 07:42:16 am »
The number of businesses who don't respond to emails is actually quite shocking... You'd be excused for thinking that everything in the economy was just hunky dory.

I'm up in Limpopo and whenever I need Suzuki spares, I get from Atlantic in the Cape because they actually reply to mails... All the Suz guys in Gauteng and KZN simply don't monitor their mails.

If you can get someone's mobile no. and they are on WhatsApp then that's often the best way to do business.

Spot On !!! See I don't do W/App nor is it possible to phone from where I am at, at the moment.
Happy days!

Offline Capt. Hook

• Simple Fisherman
  • Ultimate Champ
  • Cred: 338
  • www.bluewatercharters.co.za
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2019, 09:38:35 pm »
I don't think we have a Honda Dealer in Durban anymore, as far as I am aware they have all closed down
BLUE WATER CHARTERS DURBAN - Marlin, Tuna and Big Game Fishing - www.bluewatercharters.co.za

ADVENTURE FISHING SAFARIS - Tiger Fish, Bass and Estuary Fishing - www.adventurefishing.co.za

Offline MIKE PIKE

• "The Mongoose"
  • Ultimate Hero
  • Cred: 196
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2019, 12:09:09 pm »
Dont think we have any Honda Dealers here in JHB either .. :dunno:

Online shu vawda

• Cred: 1
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2019, 12:26:48 pm »
Since last year honda has pulled out from the country so i dont think you going to have much luck.Best is to talk to a person owning a honda engine as check where they are getting spares from.