0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Another excellent product Chris - does JSA have them yet ?
I hope you guys are gonna bring in some smaller sizes too The application is endless
Thanks - I was wondering where the K20 came in ?Do you feel these rods are capable of catching 40kg GT and 50kg Dogtooth Tuna ?
No but I would love to have a 20Kg GT on that rod They are the light edition, used for smaller and medium fish, this way you can still have a hell of a battle even in a area that is not infested with big mommas.Whole lot of fun
you going to have your hands full with a big AJ on your synit .
this is how to rig the Jig Star Swivel Grommet.
I still think that is a genius idea. well done Chris
Jean - will you be getting some?Can you buy some for me please - can send the bucks to you while I am here in SA