Author Topic: Beach trolley progress  (Read 5075 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline hrogers

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 631
  • Cred: 25
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Kriel - Mpumalanga
Beach trolley progress
« on: February 12, 2016, 05:21:05 PM »

I had a chance to test out the beach trolley after my modifications of wheels :I replaced the wheels of the beach trolley with inflatable wheels. I thought it might work perfect.
It did not, was still struggling to move the trolley over the sand till I notice the problem - The crate was like a scarper
on the beach - So I lift the crate up higher and  it work perfectly it was like a dream move the trolley over the sand.
Here is the photos before and after

Offline REEFMAN

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 9766
  • Cred: 768
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Jozi
Re: Beach trolley progress
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2016, 04:59:43 AM »
Looks awesome Henry!  (clap)

Offline Nooduck

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 275
  • Cred: 14
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Fourways Johannesburg
Re: Beach trolley progress
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2016, 06:24:58 AM »
Very nice, looks very light so it wont break your back.

Offline MIKE PIKE

  • Ultimate Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 3886
  • Cred: 196
  • Gender: Male
Re: Beach trolley progress
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2016, 08:20:02 PM »
Nice ,  (clap) still got to build me one of those ... :rck"

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal