0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.
Can believe.Just need to get folks to use the right tackle and a whole world opens up....
Nice Riekert!What lure is that last one? Storm Koika? 3 assist hooks??
Hi Steenie, good stuffI'm after some advice,I'm looking at an Amia Zero 9ft [PE #1.5-2.5 (17-35lb) | Casting 28-90g (1-3oz)] rod for slow jigging/ spoon/ plugging work from the shore, would this be a good option for this fishing? I have a Gosa5000 or a BG3000 reel to pair it withMuch appreciated!Phil
Great Riekert.wish you get more this year.I see the slow jigging is really working for you.What you said about the lure being in the strike zone for a longer period really makes sense.I am definitely going to try this. [Im the guy you met in Umdloti]
WRT slow jigging, would you mind giving us an overview of your technique, ie retrieve method.Thanks, Willie