Author Topic: Fishing Saudi  (Read 3427 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Gerhard

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 904
  • Cred: 75
  • Gender: Male
  • Spinning,Jigging,Popping&Fly Fishing fanatic
  • Location: Where ever I put my rod tube
Fishing Saudi
« on: August 31, 2013, 09:15:39 PM »
I am so glad I brought my rods and reels.


http://youtu.be/QMN6aUpJwsQ


Queen fish from the rocks will be awesome... :yipee: :yipee:

Offline Kumz

  • Retired
  • *
  • Posts: 0
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
Re: Fishing Saudi
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2013, 10:38:46 AM »
 :tite

Offline Cam Mundy

  • Offshore Spinning Enthusiast
  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1178
  • Cred: 93
  • Gender: Male
  • Keep Casting!
  • Location: Papua New Gunea
Re: Fishing Saudi
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2013, 01:09:27 PM »
At certain times of the uear the queenies are beserk in the Arabian gulf they seem to be one of the few species that thrive in the heat and high salinity. If you cabn you want to get out to the red sea side of Saudi I've seen some spectacular videos of the guys fishing there lots of big bluefin trevally and some gt's the local people all fish the bottom or and handlines so the fish have never seen a popper or stickbait.

Offline Gerhard

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 904
  • Cred: 75
  • Gender: Male
  • Spinning,Jigging,Popping&Fly Fishing fanatic
  • Location: Where ever I put my rod tube
Re: Fishing Saudi
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2013, 07:35:54 AM »
Looks like Cuta comes in close enough to target from shore with lures


http://youtu.be/wrkODzIpkwk

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal