0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Adolf is it available in SA? Im sure someone tried awhile ago to get one but couldnt get them here
As far as I know there is no 6000 size sustain. I could be wrong though
Quote from: Half-Pint on July 11, 2013, 11:41:53 AMAdolf is it available in SA? Im sure someone tried awhile ago to get one but couldnt get them here Not sure but it is listed as one of the models on the Rapala SA website http://www.rapalasa.co.za/products/browse.php?brand=shimano&top_cat=reels&sku_parent=frontdrag
So I got of the phone with Kings and they say the the sustain 6000 will be a bit big for the ultralite. They recomended the Oceano or the Caldia 4500. The Caldia 4500 is lighter than the oceano has has better drag system and can take 300m of 30lbs braid plus backing. What are your thoughts ? I saw a pretty good review was done by Reefman. Kings quoted me R2400 for a Caldia 4500. On the net I can only find 4000 caldia's I cant seem to find a 4500 ?