Author Topic: RASSPL - Who's Fishing Cape Town?  (Read 2149 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline CASTSA

  • Wesley Peens
  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 374
  • Cred: 35
  • Gender: Male
  • IT"S ALL ABOUT THE FISHING LIFE!!
  • Location: KZN - South Africa
RASSPL - Who's Fishing Cape Town?
« on: May 11, 2011, 08:41:08 PM »
Hey guys....
 
Anyone fishing the RASSPL comp at Macassa, if anyone is around for a small rock and surf fish...come have some fun, its got some great prizes guys....
 
We are supporting it as it has a great focus to grow the sport and give something back to the anglers who pay HUGE money to fish always.....
 
I have looked at the design and structure and I am very happy with the system, I think it will make a positive impact on the industry.....
 
My partners PENN, Berkley, Berkley Gulp, are with me on this and we are providing some great prizes....
 
I have been dragged from Durban to Mazeppa and now to Cape Town to fish, come join me......the weather looks great, and it should be a great day.......
 
 

Offline Marthin

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1257
  • Cred: 45
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Cape Town South Africa
Re: RASSPL - Who's Fishing Cape Town?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 09:32:29 PM »
Me!!
Men... what lies ahead on that beach... IMMORTALITY.... TAKE IT IT"S YOURS!!!!!!

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal