Author Topic: Penn Slammer  (Read 5068 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline PietervdM04

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 52
  • Cred: 3
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Roodepoort Gauteng
Penn Slammer
« on: June 27, 2018, 05:10:39 PM »
Hi Reef


What do you think about the Slammer?


How about a service tutorial?



Offline REEFMAN

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 9766
  • Cred: 768
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Jozi
Re: Penn Slammer
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2018, 09:33:27 AM »
Send me one and I'll do it for you!

From what I remember, Alan Hawk had some harsh words to say about the Slammer...  :dunno:

Offline Kes

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 282
  • Cred: 1
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sandown
Re: Penn Slammer
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2018, 01:33:11 PM »
Send me one and I'll do it for you!

From what I remember, Alan Hawk had some harsh words to say about the Slammer...  :dunno:


I offered to send you one a few weeks ago, you said that you were not interested.. :dunno:

Offline bassbug

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 401
  • Cred: 14
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: randburg gauteng
Re: Penn Slammer
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2018, 02:40:40 PM »
 :lolo:

Offline REEFMAN

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 9766
  • Cred: 768
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Jozi
Re: Penn Slammer
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2018, 08:39:55 AM »
Send me one and I'll do it for you!

From what I remember, Alan Hawk had some harsh words to say about the Slammer...  :dunno:


I offered to send you one a few weeks ago, you said that you were not interested.. :dunno:
You did? Shew... becoming  :toppie:

Offline Kes

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 282
  • Cred: 1
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sandown
Re: Penn Slammer
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2018, 02:23:24 PM »
Send me one and I'll do it for you!

From what I remember, Alan Hawk had some harsh words to say about the Slammer...  :dunno:


I offered to send you one a few weeks ago, you said that you were not interested.. :dunno:
You did? Shew... becoming  :toppie:


No stress bud. It's still on offer if you want to.. w;k




Offline PietervdM04

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 52
  • Cred: 3
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Roodepoort Gauteng
Re: Penn Slammer
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2018, 10:53:48 AM »
Please Reef.


Take that one, would love to hear what you have to say after opening it up.


Must add that I have learned so much from your tutorials. Keep up the great work and thank you.

Offline REEFMAN

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 9766
  • Cred: 768
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Jozi
Re: Penn Slammer
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2018, 12:47:36 PM »
Send me one and I'll do it for you!

From what I remember, Alan Hawk had some harsh words to say about the Slammer...  :dunno:


I offered to send you one a few weeks ago, you said that you were not interested.. :dunno:
You did? Shew... becoming  :toppie:


No stress bud. It's still on offer if you want to.. w;k

Ok let's do this. I will need it for 2 weeks or so. Send me an email on admin
AT  ultimateangling.co za and we can arrange a pickup.
Just out of interest... where was the offer made?

Offline Kes

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 282
  • Cred: 1
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sandown
Re: Penn Slammer
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2018, 10:06:29 AM »
Send me one and I'll do it for you!

From what I remember, Alan Hawk had some harsh words to say about the Slammer...  :dunno:


I offered to send you one a few weeks ago, you said that you were not interested.. :dunno:
You did? Shew... becoming  :toppie:


No stress bud. It's still on offer if you want to.. w;k

Ok let's do this. I will need it for 2 weeks or so. Send me an email on admin
AT  ultimateangling.co za and we can arrange a pickup.
Just out of interest... where was the offer made?


Offered it to you via private message.. :hnthnt:


Sent you an email also. I'm up here in Jhb so meeting won't be an issue..




Offline Kes

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 282
  • Cred: 1
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sandown
Re: Penn Slammer
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2018, 07:52:32 AM »
Did you get my email Reefs?

Offline REEFMAN

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 9766
  • Cred: 768
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Jozi
Re: Penn Slammer
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2018, 10:03:46 AM »
Thanks I got it... battling with Internet at the moment. Haven't had connection for 7 days now - some idiot chopped the Fibre cable on our street!  duh

Offline CLS

  • Born to fish forced to work.
  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1700
  • Cred: 114
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Durban - KZN
Re: Penn Slammer
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2018, 12:50:15 PM »
I have both the  :Penn: slammer and  :shmno: Saragossa which I use off the boat, the slammer is bullet proof and a machine although a bit rough unfortunately the spool isn't designed for casting braid so you loose distance. The Saragossa is a smart reel, smooth and better for casting poppers etc. They both have a place and purpose on the boat and have little to no maintenance except for a good was in fresh water when I return and of course check drag washers from time to time. 
A bad days fishing is better than sitting at home moping.

Offline Kes

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 282
  • Cred: 1
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sandown
Re: Penn Slammer
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2018, 07:23:53 AM »
Thanks I got it... battling with Internet at the moment. Haven't had connection for 7 days now - some idiot chopped the Fibre cable on our street!  duh


Think your internet is still broke. I'm just gonna call you today rather..

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal