Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
Did you miss your
activation email
?
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Recent Topics
Forum
Login
Register
ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
»
General Angling Topics
»
Saltwater Lure Angling
»
Lure fishing durban midweek buddy
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: Lure fishing durban midweek buddy (Read 1931 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Fishing and Whisky
Fishing in Durban
Member
Posts: 10
Cred: 0
Gender:
I fish, I drink whisky and I bet on horses.
Location: Durban
Lure fishing durban midweek buddy
«
on:
February 18, 2017, 11:21:36 PM »
Looking for a fishing buddy for Wednesday fishing around the durban area.
Logged
Im 42 and teaching my daughter (10 years old) to fish
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
»
General Angling Topics
»
Saltwater Lure Angling
»
Lure fishing durban midweek buddy
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal