Author Topic: Saltist 50 bearings-Please Help  (Read 7570 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ily

  • Guest
Saltist 50 bearings-Please Help
« on: September 13, 2010, 12:07:06 AM »
Hey guys

I've been waiting for more than a month for new bearings for my Saltist 50 but seems I'm going to have to try getting it myself now!

Anyone know where I can get those ABEC ones for a good price or the original ones alternately???

The ones i need are as folllows:

Top drive shaft bearing 8x14x4
LHS Spool bearing 4x11x4
RHS Spool bearing 8x14x4

Thanks in advance guys!

Offline BigG

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 476
  • Cred: 38
  • Gender: Male
  • I fish on weekends to feed the kids...
  • Location: Greenstonehill, Gauteng
Re: Saltist 50 bearings-Please Help
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2010, 09:39:51 AM »
Contact:  Jagged edge... her on UA
If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles

Offline JaggedEdge

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 44
  • Cred: 6
  • Location: Pinetown, KwaZulu Natal
Re: Saltist 50 bearings-Please Help
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2010, 01:39:18 PM »
Howzir Ily

I have the bearings you looking for. Bearings are ABEC #5 Ceramic Lightning Series from Boca Bearing in US
Send me a PM for what you need. It will be better to do all 5 the bearings in the reel at the same time.

George

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal