0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
I used to be a once a day visitor to the site at one stage, then I became a not so frequent visitor and I looked back at the topics, discussions and I remembered why I became a not so frequent visitor! That aside...
I used to be a once a day visitor to the site at one stage, then I became a not so frequent visitor and I looked back at the topics, discussions and I remembered why I became a not so frequent visitor! That aside and I need the assistance of those original "Extreme Angler" or current anglers who currently or recently fished the Gariep Dam to assist with information relating to recent catches, dam water levels, wind strength and direction so that I can prepare accordingly for my trip to Oviston in te next two weeks to come.I will not be on the site daily so please forward the information to my e-mail address: gautengman@yahoo.com I am looking forward to your response.Have a blessed Christmas and a fabulous 2015, be safe on the roads and tight lines . . . .
Hi mursebul, welcome to UA. I see on only your 6th post on this forum after being a member for a year, you have a snide dig at this establishment, and then continue to ask for help via email. Not the best way to endear yourself to the forum community.We prefer to give info and help via topics on the forum as there may be other people that can benenfit from the subject, so I doubt you will get an email response for both reasons.Maybe you should let Reefman know what keeps you away